Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! No sound after programming remote

I programmed the remotes for my Sony TV but turned the sound on the STB to zero first (I now see I shouldn’t have). How do I turn up the STB sound when the remotes only talk to the TV?? Or how do I deprogram the remote?

Gregg by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slimline remote 2 - text input

I recently noticed my remote no longer works using text input when trying to search.... it worked a few weeks ago. Now I have to arrow over to each letter, select, then go down to space/delete/clear, when I used to be able to just use the numbers on ...

Help With Home Network Architecture/Layout

Hi, I need some help planning my network layout. I have 300GB fiber. Even though it is a new build townhouse there is no ethernet or phone wiring anywhere you would expect (Media wall, bedrooms, etc...) only in the flex room downstairs and in the kit...

Resolved! Move ONT

Anybody have their ONT moved to another location. I’m doing a reno and would like to get it moved out of my living room to a more suitable location. Guessing there would be a charge.

A few questions

1. New fibre install next week 2. Is wired available for the 4k PvR for two tv's 3.Will i be able to use my own router for internet ? My router is hp server used with PFsense .4 How is the phone wired from the tm3200 ?5. Does purefibre give me email ...

DHCP not releasing IPv4 addresses

This has been happening every week recently where my router's DHCP will stop releasing IPv4 addresses. The only way to fix this is by restarting my router, but the same thing will happen again about a week later. I receive an IPv6 address from the ro...

epikish by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LAN ports stop working after inactivity

I have an Actiontec T3200M gateway and a 75/75 fibre internet plan. For the past few months I've been trying to run my Xbox One wired directly to the modem. It initially works fine but after a few hours of inactivity, the LAN port stops working. I'm ...

mattl89 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours