Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Ir repeaters

Can anyone identify an Ir repeater that will work with CIS330 telus boxes. The repeater I purchased works fine with my Denon receiver. Will newer telus equipment solve this problem?

AK11 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

remote access to my security system

I have a telus 3100 router which I understand can be bridged - telus told me I cannot port forward but I could put a second router on maybe so that I can access my dvr for my security system from out of the country? I want to be able to see my securi...

Camilla by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Associating an e-mail address from one account to another.

A way back when the earth was cooling and Telus was able to finally send a WiFi signal down copper from their exchange to our house and we were able to stop using "dial up" we were assigned three alpha-numeric e-mail addresses, each of which allowed ...

ballpet by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet disconnects daily

Hey all first time post here!I’ve had TELUS cooper line internet at my current home for the past 4 years. 15 down 1 up (super slow country town internet)I’ve never had issues until the last couple months and it’s been a nightmare dealing with it and ...

Resolved! Maximum Boost with T3200

Hi All, I recently got a Telus Boost Starter Kit and was expecting that all three devices (T3200 + Boost devices) would be part of the mesh, not just the two Boost devices. I am in IT so I know enough to be more than dangerous and have a nerdy side t...

Telus downgrade from 75 to 50

So I have been told by telus level 2 techs that I need my Internet downgraded to internet 50 from 75. I am 6 months into a two year service agreement. I have never been able to get 75 speed even hard wired. They are telling me this gives them leeway ...

Can't get internet and TV working at same time

Please forgive me for any wrong terminology. Backstory and setup - I had fiber line connected to a Netgear R7000 router, this supplied wifi to the basement as well as ethernet to other parts of the house.The Ethernet lines were to a different part of...

mobilekid by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours