Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Home Internet is down

I’m not why this is happeneing, but my home internet is not working although I just paid some overdue bills but still no connection!

Enzi by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i port forward with 25565

the other post was not solved and i dont know how to revert it, i am stil have troubles connection with this port i have added it as a rule at 192.168.1.254 but it doesn't seem to connect

MOOSE32 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i cant port forward 25565

ive added new rules to the fire wall port forwarding and i cant seem to be able to connect to the port through a port checker tool

MOOSE32 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latency/Ping issue to EA NHL 19 Servers

I live in Edmonton and have Telus PureFibre Internet 150. In about half of my online games I experience a noticeable half second between when I press a button on my controller and when my player does the action in the game. It's pretty frustrating an...

JMO21 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Price Increase

Got my January bill today and it says my price for 300/300 internet will rise by $10 per month in March!!! This after I was told I wasn't eligible for any of the fancy new customer deals or discounts when I signed up for Telus services when they brou...

jrueger by Ambassador
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Average wait time, Airdrie AB

Hi, I'm moving into a new apartment but I work from home and need my internet up and running pretty quickly. I'm just wondering what the average time is from signing up to Telus to them coming round and setting up the TV and internet?

SB21 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow Gigabit Connection on TELUS PureFibre

Is anyone having a slow Gigabit connection on TELUS PureFibre?I recently upgraded from PureFibre Internet 300/300 to a Gigabit, and am not getting anywhere close to the upto 950//750 as advertised. This is thru a hardwired connection to the modem dir...

Resolved! Network password

Went to hairdresser recently, signed into their wifi and now my Telus password is not accepted on my network! What’s going on?

Darl by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours