Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Been on hold for 4 days

Service was disconnected. I paid my bill 4 days ago and I've been on hold for over 30 minutes every time I've called to have it reconnected. Currently on hold for over an hour. This is ridiculous since I've been calling different times different days...

Customer service

Have anyone else experienced such poor service for tech support that i have or am i just unlucky enough to draw the short straw? Just got Telus home service yesterday and have spent at least a total of 3 hours on hold with tech support since then. Se...

Resolved! Netflix will not remember my log in info

I seen someone ask this question two years ago but I'm asking again.Does anyone else have a problem with Netflix not staying logged in? Like ever. I have to relogin every time we open it. Netflix says it's not a problem on their end.

KaylaP by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All of the sudden can't connect to my router.

I was streaming some music today and my internet connection just totally crapped out on me for no reason, and now it refuses to work.I am connected to an actiontek web6000q (Via Ethernet, but WiFi is also not working). The device shows no activity (N...

R31D by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording problem

I recorded a new episode of The Loud House but it keeps recording and when I try to stop it or restart my digital box, it still does record! Even worse, when I try to play it, an error pops up saying "Recording not available. Make sure the digital bo...

Keith5 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call logs

Hey, I am no longer a customer with telus but i need my call logs from about 5 months back. Is there a way to get the call logs? The bills I've requested for have no information in regards to the logs.

AMut by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Telus Bandwidth Throttling Devices?

The current case is my Internet optik 50 plan. I am supposed to get 50mbs down and 10mbs up, now if you do a speedtest.net or a fast.com you will find varying numbers, but both state roughly 50 down, give or take a few mbs, and 10 up, give or take ag...

BLP by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours