Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

4k tv wont run 1080 P optik tv

Recently purchased a 4k Tv and for some reason i cant set my optik tv box to 1080 p. It can go on 1080 i but the quality isnt that good compared to P i currently have it on 720 P. Also netflix on the tv using the netflix app is at like 240 p its so b...

Tamer by Helpful Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast

My Chromecast continually stutters and buffers. I have tried all the tab quality settings. Is it the router? Telus wifi? I am thinking Shaw may be better.

telusbabe by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback regarding services so far

I feel the need to express my feelings on the quality of services I have received from Telus to date.Firstly, the service techs that have come out and had to put up with me personally have been fantastic. Great people to deal with. However...Optik TV...

Chris1961 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

new set top box?

when will the 440s coming out. my dad bought a 4k tv and the tech rep set his res to 720p because of hcdp cant display content...will a new 4k or or just a norm 1080p box becoming out soon? spring of 2017 as includes bit more of surrey with the fiber...

Resolved! How do I boost 2.4 and 5 GHz performance?

I have a T3200M modem/router, and it`s at one end of the house, 60ft. from where we use our wireless devices. I had it installed in the office for convenience. Problem is that when it's the high traffic times for internet around here, speeds go down....

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved: How to disable the DHCP server on T3200M

Problem: my router is better than the router in the T3200M. But the T3200M's WiFi is better than my router's WiFi because it supports 5Ghz. Solution: using the T3200M as an access point. 1) Log in to the T3200M as admin, then navigate to Advanced Set...

Mango by Connector
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Can I separate webmail accounts

I have a primary email account, and two alias/personal accounts. Incoming email all comes into the same inbox on webmail. Is there a way to separate the incoming email into different inboxes?

CLG1241 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos