Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

No Service on some devices, Campbell River

As of yesterday afternoon, everything fine. Then noticed I can't connect Kindle to wifi, but other wifi still fine (phone, computer, printer). Unable to load network address on computer. As of this morning, same situation re wifi (all good but Kindle...

CR by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet Access on Desktop Computer

We currently have the Actiontec T3200M modem that provides our wireless access for laptops. However, when I connect my desktop computer to using the LAN ports there's no internet access. I've tried all the ports on the modem, restarting the desktop a...

kennykill by Friendly Neighbour
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot connect

Why can not I connect to my TV even though both devices are connected to the same wifi network?

Internet outages

We live on the outskirts of Calgary. Our Telus internet quits working for no apparent reason for 15 minutes to half an hour and the comes back on again. Does this happen to anyone else? Are Telus internet outages common everywhere?

flachp by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet service

Why my internet not connecticting to all devices if some of connected it’s not working properly and m really frustrated

Nitu by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Matching shaw speed?

I currently am a shaw customer looking to switch. Right now I believe I have shaw 150 or 300. Either way my games never have issues or streaming movies and stuff are never freezing but there prices are going up. Telus says they cant match the speed t...

Panthers by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost wifi and 2.4 ghz devices

Hi, I have just setup the Boost wifi, they are working good for the most part. here is my network setup:actiontec t2200H router modem.boost in the basement connected to the action tech routerboost on the main floor. which i also connected to an avail...

onovtec by Friendly Neighbour
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Periodic internet and TV signal drops

Recently moved and I was lucky enough to get fiber in the location. I noticed that once every two hours my wifi, internet and TV signal would drop for 10-20 seconds. It seems to be happening once an hour now. I can be recording something at 2am and w...

Steelyd89 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours