Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wait time to contact Telus

Why does it take so long to get in touch with a body at Telus. Phone or chat it takes forever. I have been waiting 2 hours for a response on chat! Totally unacceptable, how they (supposedly) get high marks for customer setvice is beyond me.

Lilkat by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Power light flashing

I have a power light issue. The oval around the telus tag is flashing. This happened when I was rewinding a show. The screen went blank and said no signal, then the power light only was flashing. Any suggestions would be great

Resolved! FX On Demand

Is FX available through Optik on demand? I'm subscribed to the FX channels, but cannot find it in the on demand section.

Housey15 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slimline 2 Remote - Reprogram Buttons

Is it possible to reprogram a button on the Slimline 2 remote for another function? I'd like to have Closed Captions as a single button to press rather than having to go to Options, scroll down, enter, scroll down or up, enter, etc. I never use the A...

JJR by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bundle discount inflation

Now that we have all our holiday profits time to rake in some more long term...happy new year Fun times for those LNR reps http://mobilesyrup.com/2017/01/06/telus-to-cut-home-services-bundle-savings-by-2-per-product-starting-march-1st/

Resolved! Telus not accepting transfer? Idk

It's been a full 10 days now since I've sent Telus a transfer for my internet bill after my internet has been cut off. My bank says that the transfer has been processed, and that clearly means that it was sent to Telus already. The account number is ...

Resolved! Wireless Internet - Remote location.

I have a setup in remote location near Bashaw Alberta using the Telus LTE internet right now and am looking for upgrade ideas.Currently the area claims to have "advanced LTE" support but this is somewhat lacking. Using the Huawei E3276 plugged direct...

Foonus by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address Book

I wish to back up my address book to an external hard drive. Is there a way to do that? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Willy by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos