Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Channels "Pushed" to the Guide

I am a long-time and mostly-satisfied Telus Optik customer. The primary ongoing annoyance I run into is with my on-screen guide. I subscribe to only a few of the channel packages. I have set up my Guide (on two TVs) to display only the channels to wh...

DonC by Organizer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home network from T3200 modem

I'm trying to hard wire a simple network ie: T3200 > router > (pvr + PC x2.) My router is not powerful enough to handle the multicast signal so I'm wondering if this will work: T3200 > Gigabit switch > pvr + router > PC x2. Anybody? trembuzz

trembuzz by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking at fiber, have a couple questions

I currently have Shaw home phone TV and Internet. There is only the Shaw cable running to the house, no telephone copper. They have strung Fiber to the house during the neighborhood upgrade. If I move to Telus for Internet, home telephone, and TV, do...

GC1 by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pure Fibre Outrage

A while back I recounted my adventures in switching to a "bonded copper" system for my Internet and tv. Recently, I got an attractive offer to upgrade to Telus Pure Fibre (my building was recently set up for this). I figured, sure, why not? The insta...

Cherns by Coach
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Red Deer Outage (Eastview)

Our internet has been down all day. My gf called to see what was up, no response from Telus. Does anyone know what's going on?

Resolved! Medicine Hat, AB

When does Telus plan to install their fiber network here? I'm being offered some SHAW promotions right now and considering doing a 2 year plan with them but I don't want to if Telus can get fiber here within the year.

Rakunar by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Favorites List

Curious how come my channels listings keep reverting back to "all channels". I switched it to "subscribed channels", but I notice every few days it reverts back to "all channels". Also, is there a way to adjust the number of seconds the skip button d...

RobbyD by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building upgrade?

I live in a building with ETTS 50 in downtown Vancouver. 50??! Who do I gotta talk to about getting something better than having to go to Shaw or calling Novus can come into the building? Is that limitation from the building, or Telus?

D-Mac by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller ID Problem

Greetings, When someone calls me from a particular number, the call display says "unknown". When they leave a message, their number shows in the voice message system. How can I get their number to show in both caller ID and the voice mail system? The...

Shane by Leader
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible connection a short distance from the router

I am on a 150 mbps plan with the Actiontec T3200M router. Despite the plan being 150 mbps, however, this speed isn't nearly achieved on any device in the household, no matter the proximity to the router. Of all devices connected, my personal computer...

5g.PNG
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours