Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

new 4k stb

I just got a new stb from Telus because the old one would fail at least once a day. but now when I have this new stb plugged in and working my sound is all messed up. So when I have my Sony Bravia TV plugged into my Yamaha receiver with HDMI cable. I...

Resolved! My bill

Hi how long does it take to get approval to sink my mobile account with my internet account thanks

Vanessa1 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guest NetWork on T3200M

New customer here who tried to set up a guest network on a T3200M and thought I'd share my experiences which might help other. I was following the instructions at :https://www.telus.com/en/ab/support/article/create-a-guest-networkI was expecting that...

Hinton by Connector
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web mail log in fails

I'm trying to log in to my Telus web mail account and I get this message: "A network service error has occurred". Any idea what is causing this and when it will be fixed (or what I can do to fix it?).

Resolved! Home Internet Usage Cycles

So the current cycle for my Home Internet usage says March 15 - April 14 2017. Checking my data usage for this cycle which just started today it says I've already used 16 GB of data. Which is incorrect because i haven't used that much data today (usi...

Resolved! cat5 outlets

I want to move my router upstairs and I have multiple cat5 outlets throughout the house butwhen I go to try my router in them they don't work at all. Does a tech need to actually set it up?

tarraaa by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos