Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Wi-fi keeps cutting out.

Every 10-15 minutes, my internet will completely go out for a minute, making videos buffer and kick me out of online games, making it virtually unplayable. Sometimes it will go out multiple times in 5 minutes. I’ve reset my router and called in multi...

Aryan- by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS boost Wi-Fi drops

Any thoughts on why smart tv drops Wi-Fi signal and then requires Wi-Fi reconnect and re-enter of Wi-Fi password to get connected again. This is happening on both TVs so not on that side. Also same behaviour on wireless printer. Router and boost have...

ColinBC by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Wi-fi booster offer.

Hey, I received a call about a month ago from someone claiming to be with Telus offering a free WiFi booster. Wondering if this was actually Telus or perhaps a phishing attempt? Seems like a smart way to gain access to someones home network, seemed o...

CarlTime by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost Network System Slow

Ok so let me explain a little bit.I have been having on and off problems with the network since I got it installed. at the moment if you connect to the main boost router then you get around 120-130MB/s download and upload BUT when you go downstairs t...

Resolved! Netflix on Optik keeps dropping signal?

For the last few days when watching a show on Netflix through my Optik accountthe show will run for awhile then suddenly lose the connection. I then have to reboot and reinitialize my optik tv to get it back again. I have an LG tvand can watch netfli...

Gayle by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

installers

Just when I'd come to expect my interactions with telus employees to be less than satisfactory, they send Shahn and Mitch to my house to install fibre optic. I was worried when another employee told me that the guys wouldn't be happy when they heard ...

Ali9 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Home Phone Rings

I've just joined Telus. Right now the phone only rings three times before going to voice mail. How do I change the number of rings to 6 before it goes to voicemail?

Trending tags