Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

I hate the frustration with this

I’m going to return this pik 150 it’s too difficult to remember password and having to do this for every channel is exhausting and annoying

Naomi by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost WiFi

Hey,Simple question: I setup boost wifi, main boost connected to modem second boost just plugged in to power (no other places to plug in ethernet) and I am not sure which network I should be connected to. Are my wifi devices supposed to be connected ...

Adam3 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inconsistent and slow internet on 750 mbs plan

I've had more than 10 technician come to our place to try to resolve our issues. None have been successful. They all repeat the steps prior technicians have done, and nothing changes. The issue: On a 750 plan, I receive inconsistent speeds that range...

Bemoan by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is It Worth Bothering With Telus?

Shaw was horrible. Twelve months ago made the mistake of checking our ancient plan with them and they "upgraded" us to a "better" and "money-saving"plan that's so slow it's not even offered any more. And 12 months later it's become more expensive tha...

Resolved! System compromised?

I called TELUS Jan 10th for the purpose of topping up my account and getting details of minutes remaining. The rep beat around the bush and said he would take care of everything. Don’t be concerned. But in making a call back later, nothing had been d...

Slow Speed Refund/Rebate

Since my internet speed is routinely now 20-25% of what I'm paying for, will Telus knock 75% off of the outrageous monthly rate it charges me for internet services? Unlikely, I know. It's curious to me how my internet speed takes a nosedive, and then...

Roteco by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Boost wifi settings getting disabled when changing SSID

I just got the Boost Wifi kit and I'm running into this really weird problem. Either when setting them up through the app or through the admin console as soon as I change the SSID for the Boost wifi, I can no longer see the Boosts on the app and when...

Sicksir by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours