Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus boost

I have a starter pack boost. One boost is plugged into my Telus modem with Ethernet cable as instructed. The other number 2 booster is at the other end of my house boosting the wifi signal in my home office. The number two booster also has an etherne...

TakeFive by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Back to basics: T3200M & boost configuration

Hi,I have TELUS 150 using the T3200M modem/router and two boost units ... I set up a network through the boost app and get stable connection with good speeds (120 down / 41 up) on my computer the wifi randomly switched to the wifi network provided by...

Resolved! Outlook 365 - problems with migration to gmail

After the migration to gmail, my outlook account would not open. I am using Office 365. I removed and reinstalled outlook, which opened the program. However, all emails, folders and notes are gone. I went through the process of adding a new account, ...

vangirl604_0-1600274852095.png
vangirl604 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Forwarding

Hi, I am a beginner and I am trying to port forward my router but I am not able to do that and also tried ddns host but still, nothing is working out. I have few questions that if I have created ddns hostname so is it necessary to configure it with a...

yang by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vacation

Can we online to vacation for the internet and home phone

76 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DYNAMIC DNS

I have the new Fiber Optic Telus Router, however not sure how to setup a dynamic DNS for it. Previously was able to set a dynamic dns and use Google or opendns. New router setup looks weird. Please advise. See Screeshot , I was able to login to the r...

fizz110 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ping

On CloudPing.info connecting to Oregon it says 30 pingIn Fortnite which has servers in Oregon, i connect to them and I average 65 pingAre the servers just bad or something?

Saadafsy by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours