Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Question regarding ethernet connection in an apartment

Hello, I live in an apartment with the modem and router set up in a closet on the first floor. I've been getting unstable wifi for the past couple months for whatever reason and wanted to move on to using ethernet cable to strengthen the internet con...

brianj411 by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS Gmail on Outlook 2003

Getting your TELUS Gmail platform email on Outlook 2003 is possible and works quite well. Here is my process. I was also able to add my Gmail.

jhl_1-1600634201020.jpeg jhl_2-1600634209781.jpeg jhl_3-1600634219321.jpeg jhl_4-1600634228098.jpeg
jhl by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email password issue

Hello. Every other day I get a message saying “Password Incorrect” for my telus email account and the system wants me to “Enter the password for the IMAP account “Telus”. I’ve of course changed the PW through the “forget” section of webmail and then ...

Phx1845 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow Upload Speed Again...

Hi there, I noticed on the My Wi-Fi app that my upload speed has drastically dropped again. It used to average about 10Mbps but now it's at around 2-3 Mbps. My download speed, however, has remained the same since. In May, I talked to a technician ove...

Resolved! Issues with T3200M modem

I have a newly installed T3200M modem/router.I have excellent signal strength and speed however I am plagued but connection issues.Repeatedly through the day our devices, laptops, phones etc just drop the connection and reconnect.Our Roku TV often sa...

DavidR8 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of ownership of Telus internet

Can I take ownership of someone else internet fixed term plan, I saw Facebook marketplace ad for internet plan take over, as the person is moving out of the city they are offering this. As they have a promotion, I was interested and they asked me my ...

codered by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Troubleshooting OpenVPN

Hello, I am new to Telus and was hoping to get some help with a problem with my OpenVPN server that started when I changed ISP. I have an OpenVPN server setup on a Raspberry Pi. It is set to port 1194. I have a the same port forwarded on my router. (...

ChrisYEG by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours