Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 65 replies
  • 2 kudos

Port forwarding issue with T3200M

Hey there,So I am trying to set up a Flex attachment for Plex Tv which requires me to open a port.As far as I can tell, I have opened the port correctly as I can see its open if I go to canyouseeme.orgAs you can see the port shows as open.Below is my...

openport.PNG firewall.PNG

Resolved! What happened to Google Search ??

With the new "upgraded" Telus home page...I have now lost access to Google Search. I have Google + , but when I enter a search question, I get taken to a bunch of Communities and asked to "Join" Most of them don't even relate to my search question. W...

Home internet not working

Is there currently an outage in the Edmonton area? Our internet has been working only sporadically for the last 2 days. It is currently not working at all, and we have restarted and checked connections etc many times.

Kpmacd by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Wifi setup port

I bought a 3-pack Google Wifi and was setting it up when I noticed that only the second port on my T3200M is available. Ports 1,3,4 are all being used. So my question is, do I need to unplug whatever is connected to port 1 and plug in the puck to por...

Naiar by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Smart Hub data usage timing & accuracy

I have a telus smart hub with the wireless internet 250 plan. I live rural outside of Vernon BC so wireless is my only option. So far it's been great & I have no complaints it's just that I don't understand the data usage #'s. Telus gives me a daily ...

Lornetoo by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access certain sites on Wi-Fi and Ethernet

Hi there,I'm unable to access certain websites while others I can no problem, however the majority of sites I can't access. This happens on Wi-Fi and Ethernet. This happened last month as well but it seemed to have cleared up after a couple days. For...

CMster by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do they not have good customer service?

I have had an issue with my PVR (needed to be replaced) and had to wait both times almost 2 hours on hold. I think this is very unacceptable for a customer wanting to give them my business. I finally have quit my services

wifi issues

I always have buffering when I use my Chromecast, and my internet is very slow.I have tried all the fixes for buffering.My friend was over and she opened her tablet to play a game, but could not because of the wifi buffering/dropping. At the time onl...

ping 2.png test.png