Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Internet

How do I turn Norton off to download a program ?

WE1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Separate Wifi Booster and Main Connection

I have a 1 gigabit connection with a t3200m and 1 wifi booster in my condo. I'm sharing the place with 1 roommate. Right now I'm connected to the main wifi while my roommate is on the booster with a separate SSID and password. But it seems like every...

tmf1bbb by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G Tower

We are/were supposed to be getting a 5G tower placed on our property as we live in a dead zone. We want this tower so we can get Telus internet and Telus tv with the added bonus of using our cellphones in the house and not outside. However my neighbo...

Brendon4 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same SSID on WEB600Q

Installed Gigabit plan on Tuesday. Tech put in a T3200M & a Web600Q upstairs in the master hardwired in. Only thing is now I have 4 different SSID's, two for each 2.4ghz & 5ghz. I'd prefer to have just 2 one for each speed and have the extender just ...

Accessing Network Drive connected to T3200

I’ve read other posts on this issue but my new T3200 doesn’t offer an Advanced Setup or SAMBA setup option. As such I am unable to access my external HD from my Windows computer. Does anyone have a solution? Thx

TimLey by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Power Cable with Nokia ONT

We just took possession of our new townhouse, and it looks like Telus Fibre is already set up here, but, the White Nokia ONT device on our wall has no power cable attached. Is this normal? Will Telus send one with the self install kit, or am I stuck ...

Codermonk by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Cellular Internet blocking Port 8443 TCP & UDP???

Telus made a change over the weekend that is now blocking port 8443 for TCP and UDP protocols. Our staff at a major oil company uses VMware Horizon View. Clients using the VMware Blast Extreme protocol to connect to remote workplace on port 8443 for ...

CGY-IT by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intermittent Telus Network (TV/Internet) Link Loss

We've been having this behaviour for months now. This is overnight ping performance using Net Uptime Monitor pinging every 1s and logging failure to get a response over 5 seconds. 11 failures overnight, lasting from 6-11 seconds. (allowing for the lo...

chain_ca by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours