Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Intermittent Telus Network (TV/Internet) Link Loss

We've been having this behaviour for months now. This is overnight ping performance using Net Uptime Monitor pinging every 1s and logging failure to get a response over 5 seconds. 11 failures overnight, lasting from 6-11 seconds. (allowing for the lo...

chain_ca by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving collect calls.

Would long distance collect calls received from a pay phone and a known caller within BC be covered by a long distance plan? I don't have one right now.

Any idea why the T3200 would be restricting speed?

My setup is T3200 -> Google Nest Wifi Router (3 point mesh) I have Fiber 300/300. Initially i was able to get 300/290 on Google Nest Wifi. However, in the last week or so, my speed has come down to 90/70 for some reason. I tried turn off port1 bridgi...

DavidL by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble Connecting Google Home Mini to Boost Wi-Fi Network

Hello, I am trying to set up a Google Home Mini to my Boost Wifi network, but I encounter an error message during the process that says: "Your Google Home Mini was set up successfully but can't be found. Make sure that your mobile device and Google H...

Increasing Gigabit speeds

My current setup is the Arcadyan router with 2 boosts setup in the house. One of the boosts is used to wire my gaming Systems which is about 10 feet away from the router. I also have Optik tv.Since being installed my maximum download speed over wifi ...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours