Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Internet Plans speed Vs Actual

Do people get the speed they pay for ? I upgraded to the 150Mbps plan and only get 65Mbps. The modem shows it is getting 135Mbps. Ok, I should get and would be happy with 125. Not 65!!! others face such issues ?

FrusUser by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing MoCA adapter and WEB6000Q to different room

Hello, We recently got Telus PureFibre 150 installed in our 3-storey townhouse. The setup that was installed is as follows:Originally the fiber point of entry was located in the garage, but got it extended inside into the basement (had to drill a cou...

Telus leaving customer on hook

Just wanted to let everyone know what kind of company Telus is. Telus installed fiber optic lines in North Delta and I was super excited, but that was short lived. They needed to cut trees to install the fiber lines, but they butchered the Cherry tre...

WIFI issues again and again

We have restarted our modem 4 times since the technician was in over a week ago. He came in to fix issues and even hard wired a booster with a different address and login. We set everything up on all devices to find either and it worked ok for about ...

Tracy2020 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Norton security

Is TELUS contacting customers via email regarding the change to Norton Security and how to upgrade to new platform?

carwel by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours