Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Setting up a reliable network for 20+ devices

We have the fibre 1Gig connection with the white round telus 'smart' hub. I'm trying to set up a network to serve about a dozen people divided in two separate households. I have a Linksys AC1750 at the end of a 100ft Cat5 plugged into one of the port...

Wi-Fi strength

Can I add a booster to my existing Wi-Fi booster to get better strength in my garage

Glennf by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Plans speed Vs Actual

Do people get the speed they pay for ? I upgraded to the 150Mbps plan and only get 65Mbps. The modem shows it is getting 135Mbps. Ok, I should get and would be happy with 125. Not 65!!! others face such issues ?

FrusUser by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing MoCA adapter and WEB6000Q to different room

Hello, We recently got Telus PureFibre 150 installed in our 3-storey townhouse. The setup that was installed is as follows:Originally the fiber point of entry was located in the garage, but got it extended inside into the basement (had to drill a cou...

Telus leaving customer on hook

Just wanted to let everyone know what kind of company Telus is. Telus installed fiber optic lines in North Delta and I was super excited, but that was short lived. They needed to cut trees to install the fiber lines, but they butchered the Cherry tre...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours