cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow and weak wifi in large house

yeeet
Just Moved In
so i recently moved in to a house with roommates the modem t3200m is downstairs main floor and my room is 2nd floor on my pc i get a really bad connection (i mainly use it for gaming) and wifi on my phone hardly works i do have a coax cord in my room i want to know what i should do so wifi and the coax moca can work in my room.

sorry if i’m not making sense kind of new to this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi faze2wat, as MetaBotNot mentioned you may need to try an extender/booster first. Give TELUS a call and they should be able to set that up for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaBotNot
Friendly Neighbour

We also had weak wifi coverage and reported this to Telus.  There first solution was to install a Extender which plugged into the T3200M.  This helped a little but, was still not good enough so they came back and used the existing coax cable jacks along with MOCA boxes.  I would try getting Telus to implement the MOCA box fix.  There was no charge for any of the visits and the hardware.

Hi faze2wat, as MetaBotNot mentioned you may need to try an extender/booster first. Give TELUS a call and they should be able to set that up for you.