Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

PureFibre

Hi Everyone,We had purefibre installed on Friday and the speeds have been amazing. I just moved my office into the basement near the modem and now my internet speeds are half of what they used to be when I was upstairs. Any tips or ideas on how to ge...

Resolved! Why does this forum keep rejecting me?

The error is: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.Your support ID is: 46033275607280xxxxx I tried creating a new account, I tried from different browsers. I get this in 2 separate locations in 2 separate cities on 2...

fred123 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by TELUS Team Member
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet drops after an hour

I just got my fiber and the ont is connected to à modem that is in bridge mode the router loses internet every so often and i need to power cycle the router to get internet. Same thing happens if i directly connect the router to the ont.

suwohexo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi on, Internet off

I Posted this yesterday in the PikTV sub, but maybe this is more of a general internet / router problem. So I've been having a weird problem with PikTv.I'm connected on copper with a T3200m router and using the Pik app on the Shield box. I can watch ...

Qix by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

High ping to T3200M router using 5G WiFi

I have high ping to my T3200M router/modem using 5G on mulitple computers and my smartphone. So everything I do on the internet is delayed by 16ms. The problem goes away when I connect with 2.4Ghz or with wired. Neither of those are good alternatives...

samiam by Coach
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got a new Telus modem with a yellow sticker on the box

Hi Folks, Quick question, our Telus modem had been giving us a few issues so we got a replacement dropped off by a technician. It had a yellow sticker on the outside of the box with a number 11 on it. I've heard that sometimes Telus refurbishes their...

JR_99 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing via port 9100 blocked on Telus wifi

Hi all, I have a T3200M modem/router. I was able to print fine for a long time, but recently that ability disappeared. I think it is because the Telus wifi router is now blocking port 9100 in my house (can't telnet to that port when connected to Telu...

cwant by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Dropping Out Daily

My network setup had been working perfectly for about a year and a half on Telus Fiber. I had not made any network changes until late December when I experienced that first time the internet dropped out. My setup: Using Cloudflare and Google DNSTelus...

Telus PureFibre

My building, has been waiting for PURE FIBRE for a LONG time! I called Telus last JANUARY (2020), and they told me, that all of the "pre-in building installation" work has been completed! Yet, when I call asking when they are going to do the inbuildi...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours