Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Router recommendations

Hello, I'm thinking of getting a third party router to add to my network for additional control/security. Wondering if there are any suggestions to which router brands/models work best with Telus equipment. We have Telus TV so I imagine we'd need to ...

JR_99 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2.4 Ghz Wifi greyed out in modem GUI

Hello, I'm currently using the Telus Arcadyan (Wi-Fi Hub) and recently noticed the 2.4 Ghz Wifi Band was "greyed" out in the GUI (couldn't make any changes to it under it's tab under Wifi settings). Both the 5 Ghz bands were fine. I had just got this...

JR_99 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration Issues

Has abtbody else experienced this problem?When I proceeded to activate my account (I already had a Google account) I was presented with the signon which contained a Telus email ending in .telusplanet.net, but I had indicated on the request to use one...

Di444 by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost with Roku private listening

I recently added the boosters to my network and the Roku private listening through the phone app no longer works. It enables, however no audio comes through. I reenabled the radio on the T3200 with a different SSID from the boosts, switches over the ...

mkk by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else in NorthDelta or Surrey have no Telus Internet.

Our internet had now been down for 14 hours in North Delta. Apparently a line has been damaged. It would be sure nice to get more info than the generic line "we will get it working when we can". There has to be a rough estimate from the workers! Hard...

hoju1970 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PureFibre

Hi Everyone,We had purefibre installed on Friday and the speeds have been amazing. I just moved my office into the basement near the modem and now my internet speeds are half of what they used to be when I was upstairs. Any tips or ideas on how to ge...

Resolved! Why does this forum keep rejecting me?

The error is: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.Your support ID is: 46033275607280xxxxx I tried creating a new account, I tried from different browsers. I get this in 2 separate locations in 2 separate cities on 2...

fred123 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by TELUS Team Member
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours