Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Problem with the Internet and High Upload Data Usage

Hello, I just arrived in Canada a few months ago and I'm living with my host family now. We have a huge problem with our Internet, it's very hard to explain but I can say that we usually don't have Wifi on some devices. For example, if my laptop is u...

Hieule by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scheduling access, / parental controls, wifi

There used to be an option to set up a wifi access schedule, you could input certain days and times when wifi was allowed. It was the first item in the left menu under Advanced Set up, I think it was called 'restricting access' and there was also a s...

carm3413 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Notice Time for Cancellation

How much Notice is required when Cancelling HomeServices that are on a Contract?My Contract for Home Service ends in September. When should I initiate the Termination of my Services? One Month, Two Months before the end of my Contract in September?An...

Winslow by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Power supply cables

Getting around to a few repairs. Does anyone know how or where to get a replacement power cord for the Wi-Fi Boost and one for the security camera that comes with the alarm system. Chat support only offered a solution of buying a new boost and new ca...

Kris2 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to add new contacts Macbook Apple Mail

When I try to add a new contact to the address book, it allows the name to be typed but as I move to a phone # or email address field it reverts to some other card and lists "No Name" at the bottom of the list. ???

cmyoung by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service for two days running

I have recently moved my services to telus (last Saturday) but the service has been subpar and the customer service nonexistent. I was supposed to be on trial for the month, and despite my expressed wish to not cancel my other service until the end o...

SMTP timed out

After much headache, I managed to get my telus email migrated to gmail and set up using pop3. Been using it for a couple weeks now. All of a sudden, it gives me one of two errors: 1) Server timed out (if I try port 465)2) Keeps asking me for my passw...

LoriR2021 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migration to Gmail

So why did Telus make change now during covid when most computer support is not available? Ie a person coming to house to help us that are not very computer savey. When I first saw Email about the change I taught it was a scam, No indication that it ...

Robwylie by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Boost wifi poor connection

Hi there, I have the Arcadyan Hub and 2 boost wifi. The Hub is placed at the south end of the second floor of the house, boost wifi 1 is placed in the middle of the second floor, and boost wifi 2 is placed in the garage on the ground floor at the nor...

sorloa4 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours