Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Internet constantly cutting out/ not working

Anybody else having random interruptions today or periods in which the wifi totally cuts off? I am connected to the main modem and have pure fibre, I have boosters around my home too and the internet is always seamless. But today there have been rand...

Taj_1 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printers not discoverable on ZTE SmartHub Wifi

Installed a ZTE smarthub last weekend and changed the SSID on my printers to the ZTE network. One of my printers, a HP, connected and is discoverable on the network. Both of my Brother printers connected but one is discoverable only once and a while ...

Resolved! Boost Wi-Fi Question

I have the latest router and two Wi-Fi Boost devices. With the new router I no longer need to keep one booster plugged in with RJ45. I have setup the boosters and they both have a solid blue light and both show up in my mobile app under the Network a...

Ektisa by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! So having a lot of trouble connecting my xbox to the internet.

It doesn't matter what settings I change, I can manually set up the entire network, port forwarding, upnp, DMZ, it does not matter what I do. The Gateway decides to "help me" and views my xbox as OptikTV and overrides ANY settings I make and only all...

graym672 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow wifi speeds with gigabit?

Hi folksI recently upgraded from 150 internet to gigabit. I'm frustrated with the lack of upgrade (for lack of better words) at the devices over WiFi.Long story short this is what we've done so far:Replaced t3200 modemReplaced white box upstream of m...

JasonRoy by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with telus internet?

Hey everyone i'm having problems with the telus internet and was wondering how do i fix it because when i watch shows it keeps buffering and when i play games it doesn't connect or disconnects me. Any ideas?

constantly having to reboot modem

So since I moved into my condo about a year ago I've had on/off issues with my internet as well as pixelated picture when streaming tv shows/movie through the pvr (ie. on demand or netflix). This doesn't seem to happen on live tv which tells me that ...

Deven by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Piece of mind plan 20 gigabyte

Hi, Telus representatives.This is not a mad complaint:I am sending you a truth I learned over my time using your internet plan. It may be of amusement, for you or for your next customers Intel. I clearly need to upgrade my plan when I get into a more...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours