Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus Fiber Instalation

Hi, Telus is currently installing their Fiber network in my neighborhood and on my property. I would like to contact someone regarding damages to my property by their contractors. does anybody know who I would contact? I have tried the generic custom...

dpm1983 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to add multiple static IP addresses?

Hi everyone,We have a small office and purchase 5 static IP address from Telus business.The issue is that, we cannot add these 5 static IP addresses to our Router (happened to be Edge Router) as Telus does not support this way.Tech support from Telus...

jamesnb by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

strange dial tone

My landline is giving off a strange dial tone. Something like a continuous droning . Occurs on my cordless Panasonic phones and my kitchen wall phone. Swapped phones around and unplugged them still the same droning …Cannot receive or make call with t...

husula48 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My internet is extremely slow and inconsistent.

For the past month, my high-speed internet has been really slow on my phone (32.60mbps) and my laptop great (78.73mbps). But here is the real issue, on my laptop (Macbook Pro) when I close my browser (Chrome) I have to turn off my wifi and turn it on...

Rippieus by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Norton 360 not working after transferring the subscription

I canceled my Norton 360 on my laptop as I was trying to transfer to my iPad. Now, neither one works. I cannot even reinstall it on my mac as I get the following: Norton 360 with lifelock basic plus is not active because your subscription has been tr...

unjustified charge, I have no services with Tellus

According to the email sent by Tellus, it is charging me for a service that I have not contracted. On September 5, I sent an email informing you that I had no contracted service, they did not give any response, the customer service line was called wh...

Internet slow in the last couple of weeks

I am on 1 Gb internet and recently my download speed (LAN) is consistently below 200 Mb/s My upload speed, however, is above 800 Mb/s. I also noticed a considerable slowdown of streaming on my TV. Any ideas?

4jerzy by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre Not available?

Hi Everyone!I just wanted to know a few things.Over the summer we had telus come into our small town and start to lay fibre cables, they had asked house to house about if they would be interested in fibre. However i dont know if our property was miss...

JennyNo by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours