Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! TELUS Wi-Fi Hub - Port forwarding

In short, I have a local web server that I use for testing. It is not used publically. I am trying to run this on port 44301 (SSL) so basically, I want https://www.MYDOMAIN.com:44301 to go to my local web server (IIS on Windows 10). The SSL cert is v...

Screenshot 2021-07-17 131027.png
Ben3 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup power unit

Why doesn't the backup power unit provide power to the modem for wifi? The power just went out and i found this out. Can they not connect the modem and switch via poe or something?

LisaO by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Wifi Hub kicking certain devices off the Internet

I recently moved into a place with Purefibre preinstalled and I've had issues with the Wifi Hub kicking my desktop PC and my phone off the Internet from time to time. In both cases, it seems that the devices are still connected to the network and tha...

Moofey by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Fiber with non-Telus Mesh Network

Hi there, I currently have the Wifi Hub on a gigabit fiber connection. I'm finding the Hub sometimes has spotty wifi signals and I want to opt for a non-Telus Mesh network.Has anyone done this already, is it as simple as just unplugging the hub and r...

sillyjav by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Home Service scam

I received a call from a “Telus representative”. He had a very heavy accent and it was difficult to understand. He was offering a loyalty reward of 40% off my home services. Internet, TV and home phone plus Netflix and Amazon. They would replace my D...

Dstoliker by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus 2.5 Gbps PureFibre X - what are people's experiences?

I upgraded last week to PureFibre X from my old PureFibre 1 Gbps service. I had an ActionTec 3200M + Alcatel/Lucent ONT. Here's what I received from the tech - Nokia ONT with a single NBase-T RJ45 port (capable of 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps, and 10 Gbp...

svrc by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours