Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus Home assistant - alexa

When I use Alexa to trun off the tv :Alexa, Turn off Living Room TV". it only goes to the green Optic Screen asking to press OK to continue watching. Can I get Alexa to actually turn off the TV?

Legend45 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access into WifiPlus(WEB6000Q) and showing Inactive in my Modern(T3200M) configuration page

Hi everyone,I am having trouble accessing into my WIfiPlus(WEB6000Q) to change its wifi and password. Few years ago I was able to use the info at the back, type into my browser and have access to the WifiPlus configuration page. Another way to access...

showingInactive.jpeg

home phone service

Phone calls are made to my home number from an iphone or some other cell phones I get a message that my home phone is out of service. This has happened multiple times when the caller has been certain they are dialing the correct number. I've been tol...

arnoldcg by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exceeding Plan Bandwidth

Hello I currently have PureFibre Gigabit Internet (included data :1000 GB) + Unlimited internet usage. IF I exceed 1000GB in a given month or period (i.e 1030 GB this past month) does my internet slow down, even i have unlimited internet usage?

Jmeier by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost WiFi Interferes with Optik TV

I recently added 3 Boost WiFi units to my network. Up until then I was using WiFi from a T3200M and WEB6000Q. Configuration is:1) Nokia ONT --> T3200M2) T3200M has some computers connected to it via a switch;3) T3200M outputs coaxial, which Telus spl...

Resolved! Game lag in LoL and Diablo 2 (VPN solves problem)

Hi,Starting about 2 weeks ago, my games start to have lags where it impacts the game play. Installed VPN and paid them to see if this will solve the problem and it does. I have attached 2 WinMTR with and without VPN to see what would be the issue. My...

rocky5688 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1gb purefibre internet not that fast - what's wrong here?

A week ago I upgraded from fibre 150 to 1gb. I get that 1gb is theoretical and that network congestion can impact speed. However, I've checked on ookla multiple times a day for the last week and the fastest down speed I get on a lan connection to my ...

robcalm_0-1639888540974.png
robcalm by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pure Fibre in Sherwood Park AB

Is there any news/progress in the availability of fibre to the home in Sherwood Park? Telus is losing clients to cable internet due to the slower maximum speed.

eddietel by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours