Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Facebook Loading Problems

Both my husband & I have Apple computers. When we were with Shaw we never had any issues having Facebook load. We changed to Telus and now neither of us can get Facebook to load in the evenings. We type in (or use bookmark) www.facebook.com and it lo...

CRTurtle by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WEB6000Q WIFI PLUS UPDATE

i called in on nov 24, i asked if there was going to be an update to WEB6000Qgirl in phillipines told me it was coming in november as she could see notes on it but was sure it had not been rolled out yet and said she couldnt say when but in november ...

Connor by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Website, and Billing Sucks

O, first of all Telus has a quite user friednly website but sad to say its so glitchy, takes forever to load on its 50 mbps internet plan with 2 users web surfing. And it is so glicthy, and messes up your TV plans. Customer service is also terrible a...

sandhu by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I only have 1Mbs download speed

I only have 1Mb download speed and sometimes less like .50Mbs and its really upsetting because we just got our internet back we bad internet 6 with 100gb of data but we would always go over because we didn't know about HD video streaming. So we got u...

Help getting AirPrint to work

I just got Telus Optik TV and Internet installed a couple days ago. Everything seems to work, except that I cannot print to my wireless printer from any of my four iPads any longer. I suspect it has something to do with the Actiontec router. I have v...

Any plans for Fiber in Rocky Ridge, Calgary NW ?

I just moved to my new home in Calgary NW - Rocky Ridge Ranch and found I'm speed deprived in these areas, last 4 years I have been using 100 mbps and Now these areas don't have anything more than 25 mbps (upto), which doesn't go beyond 10 mbps even ...

kunwers by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos