Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Trouble Getting Dual Bands to Appear

Hi there, bit of a noob question, but I cannot figure out how to get both the 2.4G and 5G bands to show up with different names. I have some devices that will only connect with 2.4, so I want them to be separate. I turned off the Smart Steering, but ...

MichaelCJ5 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting a second TV

Our home is wired with coax cable that presently connects our Bell satelite HDPVR to our secondary TVs. Our primary TV is connected by an HDMI cable to the HDPVR. Our secondary TVs share the second feed and are not HD. We're wanting to change over to...

RC66 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ONT First Install Location

Hi all,I live in an older condo and recently the building got PureFibre installed. The fibre was terminated to the demarc point which is in my bedroom, 2 inches from my head when I sleep.Obviously, for me this is an unacceptable location to have the ...

3express by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless works, Wired Connections are not

Morning folks! When I fire up my smart TV or my Xbox, it says "no internet connection" however both of these devices are hard wired to the router. If I perform the usual unplug, wait 30 seconds and plug in again, these wired connections work again. I...

cwanz56 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help with Telus modem/router

I've been having an issue with the router for the pure fibre network. When I connect all of the devices to the router initially they all work. After powering off the devices for a few hours, when I boot them back up all but one connect to the interne...

Panzer by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost Wi-Fi vs competing mesh systems.

I am looking to add a mesh Wi-Fi system to my home since the fibre is fixed to one end of my house and the wireless signal range won’t reach the other end. I see Telus has a new system called boost Wi-Fi, and for $120 for two nodes, the price seems c...

RyDawg by Advisor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access point no signal but have internet

Hi,I have Telus optik TV and my tv randomly this morning said “no signal” so I unplugged the PVR and now it has said “initializing” for he past 6 hours... Our internet is still working but I noticed the access point has no signal. This happened all o...

Npl2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad internet

The internet I have been paying for is very bad and goes down to 0.18 download and 0.1 upload. I am currently living outside spruce grove in morning side and am wondering when fiber optic will be available in my area

Malcolm1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does the T3200M NEED an ONT to have purefibre?

I was told that the T3200M needs an ONT as well to convert purefire signals into copper signals. Is there also a version of the T3200M that has that function built in where you do not require the white telus ONT box to convert the signals?

Wissum by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours