Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wifi not working?!

For the past couple of days the wifi has not been working at all. We've reset the modem, unplugged, etc. And still nothing. All the lights that are supposed to be on are on (DSL,power,internet,etc.) and everything seems to be plugged in properly. The...

Hanna1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get better customer service?

Everyone seems to complain about the customer service at Telus. I just ignored that and tried giving them a call about my internet this morning. I called the home service number and ended up with a lady greeting me by the wrong name and it was the wr...

honkanen by Just Moved In
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic

Hi, tv stuck on inializing optic digital box. Called but voice recording said they wer presently dealing with technical issue. Thinking issues could be connected. Can you advise. If there are technical issues surprised that it wasn't in forum.

ELV by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Of New Optik Fiber Lines?

So the construction for the Telus Optik fibers has been going on around my neighborhood for a while now . A representative from from Telus went door to door today and asked if they could add new lines to the internet/cable box that was outside my hou...

Ben_8998 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IR receivers. Which ones work???

I ordered an IR receiver kit from amazon. Generic brand, grey box, usually the first one that pops up when you search "ir receiver". Works great on everything but my Telus box. Anyone have any luck with a particular brand ir receiver/emitter? I've be...

Kev12345 by Connector
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos