Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV and Internet connection issues

Hey... About ready to give up. I've had nothing but problems for the last 2 months, I've been on Optik TV and Internet 150 for over a year now, except I had an upgrade to internet 150 about 2 months ago. Which is about when I started having issues. I...

Double-Billing

Why am I being billed twice for my home phone? My bill was paid the previous month well in advance of the due date and Telus went and added it to my next bill. Really?

idezine by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bridging problems

I have bridged my Actiontech h1000 to my new Linksys router. All my WiFi and TV seem to work but I can no longer watch the same chanel on multiple tvs at the same time. Eg; If I have HGTV on the main TV, the bedroom TV won't tune to that chanel until...

Nlarson by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal strength

My TV signal literally sucks since the new DVR has been installed. It cuts out freezes up pauses you name it... I have checked all the conections any suggestions?

How to get my email working???

I'd like to ask for help getting my TELUS email set up properly. Several days ago, TELUS contacted me via land-line and told me that my email address needed to be changed due to a security issue. I am using Outlook Express (Win XP) as my email applic...

Pintoguy by Connector
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos