Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Anyone successfully cancel their weborder?

Has anyone successfully canceled their online order by call or email? The item I ordered hasn't supposedly shipped yet. I will trying calling during the weekday 1-866-488-2709 since apparently they have no support for online orders.

Telus Animals Commercials

Where can I find these 2 Telus Animals Commercials? Flying Pig in balloon with the song "99 luftballons" Cheetah TV Ad with the song "Welcome To The Jungle" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Searched youtube and everywhere on-line but can't find eithe...

fivethej by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pure Fibre 250 issues in Vernon

Hi all, Just wanted to see if anyone has any advice: I'm on the 250 Pure Fibre in Vernon, and am having quite a few issues over the last couple of months. At first, everything was good, but certain things seem to keep popping up now - My PVR recordin...

Internet 75 availability

Hello, I'm looking to hopefully be put in touch with a "specialized team" member to check into Internet service availability in my neighbourhood. I live in a condo and presently have bonded Internet 50 service however using the online tool can see th...

Resolved! end of service overpayment?

I had my home service terminated as of Nov.11 2017, and disconnected everything in the house. Final bill seems much too high--month in advance?

Rover71 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd Location (Satellite)

I am wondering what (if any) are the charges to have a 2nd location (such as a summer cottage) on a satellite account? such as as a certain percentage of my bill?

Kmill by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 months of wrong charges - still unresolved, please help!

A bit of background to the situation: I moved to a new condo offering 1 year's free service for Telus Home Services which includes TV, a home phone and internetSince I've moved in, I've been charged every month for all 3 servicesI've called in multip...

nataural by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours