Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Long wait times

As the username implies, why is telus phone support so slow?.... I call Friday to get my new address updated, and told that I will be phoned back 24-48 hours. That never happened. Call on Monday, wait 90 minutes, only for agent to tell me the guy on ...

Resolved! Sporadic signal drops on telus connection in rural area?

So I've been having a problem in the last month where a dsl line from Telus that had been working more or less fine for the last 2 years started randomly dropping the connection every now and then, with no apparent pattern. Because it keeps dropping ...

Seb1 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Options for best networking

I have optik TV with 2 wireless TV boxes and Internet 50. They set me up with a actiontec t2200h router/modem. I would like to set up the fastest and most stable connection to my devices, both wireless and wired. I figure my router is older and telus...

Actiontec T3200 5G wifi disappears for 2 minutes frequently

I've been having problems with my 5G wifi SSD disappearing for 2 minutes, almost daily. It affects all devices, so not a computer issue. 2.4G network is unaffected. It's not a signal issue since devices are within 10 feet, and unlikely an interferenc...

Briwilt by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to telus fibre and my internet has become worse?

So in January I upgraded to telus fibre and they gave us a t3200m and ever since then it's been downhill when I stream videos or plays games the ping is horrible especially with 2.4ghz . 5ghz is godly and rarely ever lags however the signal is always...

Steven2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suggestion for restart feature

My husband and I use the restart feature regularly. It's especially great for the news, where the top stories are first in the broadcast. We have one problem - the 10 minute time limit. My husband is often "on call" for work and has to answer the wor...