Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Webmail currently down in Courtenay, BC

Received a message from Telus that they had a temporary fix for my email on Friday Sep20 p.m. Called back on Sat. and the fellow said they could provide a temporary mailbox with an alias to my original .net address. After 30+ mins on the line he said...

TB1081 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus as a best network !

I have not seen a more reliable network than telus, we are using telus from a long time, we just got telus optic fibre, the speed is just amazing. Can handle 20 devices on the same time. Good luck to telus optic fibre and making the life better. Most...

Knight by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Smart Hub

I have had a smart hub for a little over a year now. In the beginning it worked wonderfully but recently it has started to lag with no real changes being made. What could be causing the issue? Also, is there a major difference between the new style s...

nick1234 by Just Moved In
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Internet down?

I cannot access my Telus internet since early Sunday, Sept 15, 2019. Telus landline is fine. Is Telus Internet down in Maple Ridge, BC?

Deeda by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Boost & Amazon Devices

Hello,I have the brand new Arcadyan Fibre AC Gateway Modem/Router with 4 Wifi Boosts. All my Apple products work perfect (ie. iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Macbooks). No drop outs. Great signal strength. That is not the case for my Amazon Echo devices. I h...

punamjoe by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues PureFibre

I just recently changed from Shaw toTelus PureFibre. The first full day was today (Friday), everything seemed fine until, I started to reconnect all my devices phones, tablets tv, My Sony tv won’t connect through the wifi it just sits there and times...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours