Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! how good is internet 15 ?

I am arranging to have internet 15 with unlimited internet installed but wondering if this would be sufficient as I do a lot of streaming

Dawn1 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus assistant on google home

I am trying to install telus assistant on Google home.I followed all the steps and I have the digital box showing on Google home BUT it says it is offline....Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Diego13 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pure fibre not available at new home

I am a current PureFibre 300 user - and the service has been very good. I will be moving in September to a new home, and PureFibre is not available in the area. I called in to inquire about my account, and what to do with it, and was told be a very r...

TonyB by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving router to cottage

Hello, my primary residence is in Alberta where my internet account is setup. I have cottage in BC, which is serviced by Telus. Can I bring my router with me to BC and use my router as a single account to obtain internet service?

Scotto by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Boost Solicitation email

I received an email from Telus saying that you wanted to give a set of the Boost devices. Nowhere in the email did it say anything about cost so now that I have recieved these is there a charge consistent with what you display online for these or am ...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours