Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

VIP5602

I have two Arris box's in my basement that feed tvs upstairs . My IR repeater worked fine on the old box's but since updating I cannot control the new box's and my popularity in my house is shrinking quickly! Who has had success with Bluetooth remote...

miwavuda by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double NAT

I have a Netgear ac1750 that im trying to connect my to my actiontech T3200m. The only way i can get it to work is by using default settings on the T3200m and plugging my ether net cord into the wan or the port1 but i end up with Double NAT. If i use...

Janvrin3 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wired Ethernet Connection between a TELUS wifi hub and a T3200M to expand wifi hub's network range

Hi, I have a new TELUS wifi hub connected to Internet on Fiber in my House. I want to use my old T3200M in my Garage like a wifi extender, so all devices will be on the same network as the House. There is an ethernet cable between House and Garage. H...

D-Man by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No connection via Ethernet cable

Hi there New install - I am trying to access the internet via ethernet cable only - currently the cable is on Lan1.I also want to be able to turn off wifi completely. I have the T3200M. Not finding that info in the manual. ThanksMrfy

Mrfy by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Don't Be Shy - Say Hi

Hi i need help ,,, i just want to ask if how to identify spying gadgets thats been connected to my wifi. Im not comfortable in my apartment i fell like someone installed a spying device.

Ojoga by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moca Adapter Coax Wiring

Hello, I recently purchased a pair of Moca Adapters. (Actiontec ECB6200) I made a connection to my 3200M, that line then connects to a splitter with 4 lines. 2 of the lines, were installed during my house construction and they both work fine. 2 of th...

Netace44 by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to open a port on a Telus modem?

I tried to create a port using the port forwarding tab in the firewall settings for my minecraft sever, it is not working. I have used many different port numbers such as the default 25565, 22, and 80. Is it even possible to open up a port?

back up modem

A back-up modem is critical now that I'm that working at home. 1) Does the modem have to come from Telus, or can it come from a third party as long as it's the same device? 2) Is there a way to rent/purchase a spare modem from Telus online? Thanks

Yikes2 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to to obtain the advertised wireless speeds....

Hi There, Our house has lot of devices when you add them all up, AppleTV (x2), laptops (x2), Computer(x1), Apple Watch(x1), eReader(x1), and two cable boxes. We are currently on the Telus 150 plan is it is the max available provided by Telus in our a...

Resolved! email not loading on ipad

Since Aug 14, 2019 any new emails have not been loading to my Telus account set up on my ipad. All the emails are there when logging into webmail.I have tried deleting the account and setting it up new, but still only emails up to Aug 14, 2019 are lo...

Ralf by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours