Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Wifi Mesh Networks

Anyone have good experieces with third party mesh networks. I tried Telus version but it not has good as i hoped. I have an office which is about 4,000 square feet and I run most of my network through a switch. Thanks in advance.

sd96112 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet stops working every hour for 1 minute

Upgraded from 150MBPS to 1Gig internet and it has been my biggest mistake ever.The old T3200 Modem could not get speeds over 90MBPS up/down. A telus service technician came in and installed the telus wi-fi hub in our garage.Ever since then, every 60 ...

jareehd by Just Moved In
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

turn off wifi?

If we switch to Pure Fibre (house already connected) will we be able to use a ethernet connection like we do now?

vvan by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why am I having trouble with my e-mails?

Ever since Telus in it's usual 'wisdom' switched to Google mail, I have all sorts of problems one of which is some of my e-mail messages 'didappearing and in several cases not even getting through! I have talked to many others who are also experienci...

IainL by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi

when I listen to Spotify on my Google mini it will frequently cut out.Is there a way to fix this?TIA

After plan downgrade T3200M modem/wan IP isn't public

So, a couple days ago I was downgraded from a bonded copper Internet 75 plan to single copper Internet 25 as that's the maximum allowed under the Internet for Good program. Prior to the downgrade I had no issues and for the context of this post no is...

tbor by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to disable the DHCP server on T3200M

I need to disable the DHCP on this device as it is causing me network nightmares with clients and office VPN. Does anyone have a solution to remove the DHCP from this device? I run my own internally and it is a pain when a device goes hunting a new I...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours