Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Apple Airport - hook to telus modem or the box on the wall?

HiI recently had telus upgrade my tv service to Optik. They put in a new telus router too. Before this I was using just my apple airport/time machine and an apple express - not telus at all. The installer hooked the airport directly to the new telus ...

Frznrth by Organizer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gigabit PureFibre - Not pulling even close to 1gbit

Not sure how to remedy this, since there's virtually no Telus support (chat, or otherwise). Unless I'm not looking in the right place, but the Contact Us branch constantly loops back to the hub contact page. Anyway, this is a new home build. Installe...

JCoupe by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xplornet blocking Telus emails

I live in the mountains and have no other choice for internet except Xplornet. After years of frustration I finally got it figured out. Xplornet blocks my outgoing emails that have telus.net attached to them. This is their way of traffic management o...

Golden by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet constantly disconnecting

Have called tech support numerous times over the last 6 months....internet disconnects.Wired ConnectionInternet disconnects for 10-30 seconds (every 2 minutes, sometimes might get 1/2 hr of connected time, then disconnected)Techs support says everyth...

Parental controls problem

I got blocked from my own laptop and printer!! They are both identified as PARENT ( not child) so there should be no restrictions at all, and yet I'm blocked. Why??Also, I have restrictions on my kid's phones but I'm not sure it's working. Can they c...

amam by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fortnite Connecting me to the Incorrect server

I noticed there was a thread for this a few months ago and I just recently switch to Telus PureFibre and it seems to be routing me to the incorrect server I should be playing on us.west-2 (Oregon) but for some reason I get routed to either us.west-1 ...

R3KL4W by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Mail Telus Mail integration

On one phone we get the mail from Gmail and Telus using the Gmail App. We would prefer using the generic Apple mail app. How can we program this. It was such a bother to get even this far so we might have to stick with Gmail . What to do? Thx

Nivende2 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud PVR on AppleTV

Nudging on this one again - hoping the TV product managers are still looking at this. Until all of the TV channels offer VOD content (looking at you TCM cough cough) in Canada, this feature would be great to have. While I don't mind the Telus STB's, ...

btxn82 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unexplained Data usage

I have had several days of large unexplained dats usage increases over the last three months. We have one less cell phone being used during that time with no additional devices in the house, Anybody have any ideas? Beginning to think someone may be j...

CoachRob by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours