Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

E-mail migration to Windows Live Mail 2012

After many hours of slogging, I was able to set up my email on my laptop, tablet and phone. However, now I am trying to set up email on my husband's laptop. He uses my email account and has his own alias. I do all the steps as outlined in the migrati...

BevGray by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mail Migration Lost Folders

Lost some folders in the migration today. One folder moved but only had one e-mail in it. Long hold times. Waited an hour, started ringing then disconnected. Had to start all over. Anybody else with folders not migrating? Only got a ticket logged. No...

Telus Gsuite Administration

Who is the Telus Gsuite administrator? How can he/she be contacted? Google apps and Google Play Store won't work unless you switch to a non-Gsuite Google account. This is STUPID. I also could not access My Telus account for about two weeks. Now, in M...

Resolved! TELUS Wi-Fi Hub - Guest Network Limitations...?

I have the TELUS Wi-Fi Hub, the white coffee canister looking unit and I am wondering what the limitations or settings are for a guest network. Can I limit the amount of data per day? Can I view it somewhere? Just looking for some details...

KurtC by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inability to Access Google Docs on Telus Email Accounts

Hi there, My wife runs a small business and has been using her TELUS accounts to access google docs for quite a while. Her customers send her links to their files in google docs with security allowing her TELUS email addresses to access them. With th...

2 Public IP Addresses With Fibre 1Gb & 1.5Gb

Hi There!Just wondering if you can still put a switch directly after your Fibre Connection and then connect the Telus Router (For their other services Optik TV & Home Phone) as well as your Own Third Party Router (For your home private & guest networ...

Home internet

Just signed a 16 month lease in Edmonton. Just wanted to know if I sign up for a 2 year term with Telus, am I able to transfer the services after the 16 months to a new house without penalties.

Luitingh by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours