Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

home phone

re: home phone chargemy home phone charge has been $.08 per month for YEARS!last year [Dec 2020] when I was switched to the so called "Loyalty Discount"; I was told that my monthly charges would remain the SAME and nothing would change. and yet here ...

Ray1066 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Team Member
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Multiple access points w/ coax cable and converters?

Currently we have Gigabit home internet, and are using a Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router, with the Telus T3200M set in bridge mode. The router is connected to the modem via a coax cable run through the house, to a converter box, then to the router as ...

BronxCruz by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modem shows red light

HelloI had to disconnect my modem to change its location and now it keeps showing red light and I lost connection.My guess is the fibre cable is not connected properly but can anyone help me with this problem?I tried multiple times to reconnect all p...

Tako by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone

My home phone has not been working for four days. I can’t get thru to a Telus rep and can’t seem to get help this way either.

Ruth3 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet

Hello,I have a ZTE smarthub, and I’ve had no internet since yesterday at 5:30pm, i did all that was asked, I reset my box and did all the troubleshooting and still nothing, I seen that their is some issues in Calgary area Aswell, but I would love an ...

internet data limits

I'm confused. My latest bill shows a charge for data overage, topped 2T. Family sat down and analyzed usage and we realized how the excess could have occurred and made some changes. As part of the review, we looked at daily and then historical data u...

SPAM coming via email

New to telus and it's world wide web service. What is up with the amount of spam coming via email? With shaw we were lucky to see one a week, if that. Now we get this (see image) 20-30 message thought out the day constantly. Need to do a better job, ...

canuck617 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours