Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Home Fiber Connection _ Ip keeps changing every few days.

Why does the lease time on the Telus Fiber connections have to be so low ? My ip address keeps changing every few days. I work from home and have multiple vpn connections for work & the phone system for work. Ipsec tunnels have to have the IP manuall...

Dashpuppy by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M Transparent Bridge Mode

Hi there, I know there's been lots of questions about using you own 3rd party router. However, I want to turn my T3200M purely into a modem and want to enable Transparent Bridge Mode. When I try to select it and apply changes it says "invalid user". ...

yyc2 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Boost - Dropping connection / Dead Spot?

I've got a setup with 4 telus boost units - and for the most part, it's working really well. I find there is one unit that seems to have a blue light, but the connection is unreliable. For example, I have a sonos one unit nearby - and it drops out fr...

Upgrading PureFibre during COVID-19: need for technician?

I am currently on Telus PureFibre 25/25, as I received it free for 12 months when I moved into my apartment. I wanted to upgrade to a higher speed, such as 75/75, but I am immunocompromised and cannot have a tech come into my apartment. Can the proce...

RachelLM by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3200M SSID isolation - can't change setting

I have been tearing my hair out over this... does anyone have any suggestions? T3200M has port 1 bridging to my own router (connected to VPN), so have to use Actiontec gateway to access my home server. Cannot access it on WiFi. Troubleshooted to SSID...

mtn by Advisor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos