Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Home phone on fibre during power outage

Telus recently 'upgraded' my home phone from copper to fibre using the Alcatel-Lucent ONT. All was well until a power outage occurred in my neighbourhood, and the home phone died (internet too, with no ONT power). The sales person said there would be...

TopCat by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Telus wifi pause device problem

My Telus wifi app - pause device function intermittently does not work. I attempt to pause a device and it shows paused for approximately 12 seconds, then it changes back to unpaused. Tried with individual devices and family profile groups with no su...

Shang by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

what to expect - Telus switching me from VDSL to fibre

So a Telus rep phoned me and said they were going to discontinue their old-style internet and Optik TV service (which operates on VDSL from copper phone wires) and they want to swap me over to fibre (at no extra cost). BTW discontinuance of their pho...

frankw by Organizer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best way to migrate to gmail with 100 email aliases?

My email migration date to move from Telus email to Telus Gmail is coming up fast.Unfortunately it is complicated by the fact that I have over 100 email aliases, but Telus Gmail only allows 30 aliases per email account.One possible solution is to cre...

solidrock by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Forward with Telus T3200M Modem.

I'd like to port forward the port 27960 UDP for a Steam game (Quake 3/ Quake Live) to host a private server. Is that port (27960 UDP) blocked by Telus with Residential Home Internet? If not, how do I port forward it? Guide me through it please.

Tom69AB by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Opening NAT???

I currently run a wired connection on Telus PureFibre gigabyte internet into my Xbox but I still only have a moderate NAT, any recommendations to open my NAT up? Admin setting need to be changed or something?

bid by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending from Apple Mail suddenly not possible (POP)

I migrated a to Gmail month ago and had a consultant help set me up as POP on Apple Mail. Have been sending and receiving without problems until today. As of this morning, when I try to send a message, I am prompted to enter my password. I enter it a...

Extremely low speeds on fibre ethernet connection, need help!

Hey guys So I am having quite a bit of issues with my fibre optic network I am currently living in a basement suite and receiving very low internet speeds lately. I used to get 950 up and down most days of the week, now it is only 95 and 100 for the ...

604CS by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ethernet from Alcatel-Lucent box doesn't work, but wifi does?

Hi there, thank you for your help!I just moved into an apartment and there is an alcatel-lucent box in our dining room. The wifi works fine, but when I use the ethernet from the alcatel-lucent box and go to 192.168.1.1 it takes me to a telus website ...

Kmill1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours