Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

High ping when gaming

When I play warzone I usually get 70 ping and I get 200 to 250 download and upload speed and I still have such high ping. I play with a friend and we both live in the same area and he gets around 25 ping with only 100 download and upload. I’ve reset ...

Resolved! Problem with Google mail since migration

After a nightmare getting my Mac computer mail program to communicate with Gmail, post migration headaches and a nice but almost unintelligible service agent taking control of my computer, I have my mail back ALMOST where it was. At Telus advice, I c...

Resolved! Has Anyone Connected Lorex Security Cameras

I want to install a Lorex IP NVR (Network Video Recorder) security camera system and the Lorex rep advised that the NVR needs to be connected directly to a router and not through a switch. I've tried to figure out as much as I can by reading other po...

Loki_077 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rate increase 2021

My monthly rate increased even though I am on a 2 year plan. The increase should be applied after my contract expires. Right?

leolion9 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Copper phone lines

Is there anyone that offers service on a copper line - Telus is constantly telling me they are going to move my home phone service to Fibre - which I do NOT want. If anyone knows of any provider that still offers copper service, please let me know!

bug reporting for telus.ca

Hi, I noticed there are several bugs currently exist on your telus.ca website. 1) unable to contact through the Telus Assist on your website, as nothing was nothing on the "bottom right" of the page.2) website feedback feature "To help us improve thi...

Resolved! ASUS RT-AX86U lowering speeds

Hi all, I recently upgraded to telus gigabite internet, but I'm not able to get the right speeds while using my router. My Speedtest average around 300-400 down and up, but when plugged directly into the Telus modem I'm getting 900+. I would very muc...

Zhadow by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home internet

Why is my internet so terrible for the last week. Loses connection all the time. Have not moved it and it was working fine

Rweeks by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours