Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Public IP Address

My public IP address situates me in Courtenay but I live in Vancouver. Is it normal for an IP address to be so wrong?

shegide by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

About SIM card with global IP

Hello, asking for a friend who is not bright in IT.My friend is looking a SIM card with global IP so he can access to his web cam for a limited period while he will be away from home.Do you have options for such global IP (IPv4 is preferred though IP...

kenny3 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV wireless box signal lost

I just got Optik TV installed in my home. My wireless box shows full bars, box I noticed that channels tend to freeze and I get the signal lost message. Is this something that can be resolved through my third party router or a power line adapter? Or ...

Resolved! Annoying Phone Calls

WHY am I bothered all the time with calls often inaudible about my Telus. account? I am OK happy with all my services. Moreover long ago I asked for NO CALLS of the advertising type. In any case, why do I not receive a personal email if there is a of...

exmadsen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intrusive telephone calls from Telus

WHY am I bothered all the time with calls often inaudible about my Telus. account? I am entirely happy with all my services. Moreover long ago I asked for NO CALLS of the advertising type.In any case, why do I not receive a personal email if there is...

Prisca by Helpful Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 2 Router 2 IP Set Up Issues

I have a set up that I am using that seems to work for other people but I cant seem to get it to work for me. The goal is to have 2 IP addresses functioning at the same time. Can someone tell me what I am missing to get this set up working properly. ...

is350G by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3200M WIFI working fine. Ethernet has no internet

So WIFI is working with no problems. But when I connect an Ethernet cable the internet is not working. On my MacBook, it shows up as connected. The router IP is there. It has an IPv6 address but there is no internet. I tried everything I could think ...

Telus Booster issue

So today I had a tech come in and setup a new modem as I upgraded to 1000mbps. I used to have the Telus mesh wifi boosters on my old network as my house is horrible for signals. Everything worked perfectly before. Now with the new modem they won't wo...

DigBilf by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Mail server JUNK mail

What is with the sudden rash of Junk mail? I knew there was going to be trouble when Telus switched to Google Mail as the host server. Sure Google is around the world, but at what cost to the user? Makes me think of these comments / questions...1. A ...

Michael_G by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours