Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Port Forwarding on T3200 is now disabled on fiber?

I used to be able to access it from the through home page of 192.168.1.254 Firewall - Port Forwarding, but anything I do, as soon as I hit Port Forwarding, it goes back to the home page that displays the devices connected. Never allowed me to go to t...

Resolved! Expansion Plans for 2.5 Gig Service

I'm curious about Telus' plans to expand its 2.5 Gig service outside population centers like Calgary and Edmonton (and in centers in BC). I live in Airdrie, which has fibre service, and can't help but wonder what the challenges are in terms of extend...

Home wifi

Power failure in my community today. It’s back but I no longer have wifi at home. I’ve reset the everything to no avail. Optik TV’s are working fine. Thoughts on next steps?

Tailwynd by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some tips for customers migrating from copper to fibre.

If you are migrating from copper to fiber, here are some tips. Telus won't tell you any of these things in advance: You may or may not keep your PVR recordings. It all depends on how the back office configures your new fiber account. Telus won't tell...

ChrisC by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Forum admins: Why is my post locked?

I hadn’t had a chance to respond to the latest reply. https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-Home-Phone/Unable-to-log-in-to-government-services-website-through-home/td-p/125026

Resolved! when will telus stop callers using a fake phone number

it was announced that all carriers had to have the software to stop phone scammers using other peoples numbers.it is NOT happening here.do you still get scam calls from other peoples phone numbers?Since the new years we have had lots of them. one idi...

Anon125 by Advocate
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network adapter stuck at 100mbps

Just got Telus internet setup, paying for 940mbps. Running cat6 cables from telus router to the wall jack, then cat5e from the wall into a gb pcie card in my computer. My internet speed has been limited to 100mbps, and changing the speed in the netwo...

felixnrf_0-1649380891867.png
felixnrf by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours