Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

smart hub use in trailer

Curious if the smart hub is able to be installed in a camper/trailer. We are building our house on our plot of land and are in an eligible spot for smart hub use but will not have a proper building for the next 6 + months. I am hoping we can still ha...

K_n by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No connection to anything other than google sites over LAN, but a full connection over wifi- except!

This is for a telus wifi hub router/ modem combo.My wifi works, but my LAN doesn't. Wifi will load anything I want, but a wired connection will only load google services. I've tried with two laptops, my desktop, and an xbox 360. All report being conn...

Fibre drilling and termination box locations

Telus is installing underground fibre in my area, all the homes have underground utilities and all homes face the street head on.The homes all have from left to right (coming from the under ground right of way at the street like an upside down "T") C...

Titanium by Organizer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded Smart Hub Question

Hey All, For anyone who has the new 5G Smart Hub, can anyone say whether the hardware supports a bridge mode? I currently have the old LTE hub and I'm considering upgrading to take advantage of the speeds and the unlimited data plan but I'd prefer to...

J_Y117 by Organizer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help! Unknown Devices on Wifi

Please bear with me and my rant, any help and insight are greatly appreciated... As a super un-tech-savvy person, I'm going crazy with all the scary things I'm reading online! (Hackers, spyware, viruses, etc.)Twice now I have recieved a notification ...

Resolved! Were we given the wrong modem/hardware?

Hello, We just moved into a new house and had our internet set up 5 days ago. The previous owner's left their modem (T3200) behind and when Telus came to install they simply reactivated this modem. We signed up for the gigabyte plan and haven't come ...

CYork by Just Moved In
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I keep my Telus email address

I’m moving to a location that doesn’t have Telus fibre so I have to change to Shaw for my internet service. Can I keep my old Telus email address if I still have telus mobility?

gxs256 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours