Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Actiontec 2200 Frustrations

Just switched to Telus last week (TV and Internet) and I'm doing my best to work with the Actiontec 2200 all-in-one device. So far the issues I've found with it are as follows:1) When setting your own SSID, the Actiontec 2200 doesn't support valid SS...

JonC by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cryage's question

Since I can't seem to reply to the original post, here is the answer for @CryageI suggest submitting a trouble report through the usual channels. IN the meantime, keep a note of when & what, so you can relate the info to the support staff & tech. I h...

NFtoBC by Community Power User
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same problem with Shaw/Gta5 online

I have contacted mricosoft and rock star, like Shaw has the same problems with one of their modems, here: https://community.shaw.ca/message/120916#120916i have the t1200h and i can't get online with gta 5 on Xbox one, will there ever be a patch?HELP!...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renaming "favorite' lists?

I have just had my cable and internet installed but have a problem with setting up more than one Favorite list. I have set up a favorites list for myself (Dennis). However I am having trouble setting up another favorite list under my wife's name(Susi...

DennisQ by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second Phone Line

I need a second phone line with its own Voice Mail. I currently have Smart Ring, but it shares Voice Mail with home number. No good. So. I'm guessing IO require a second phone line. Yes? If so, what are the steps and costs?

unknown port forwarding on T1200H

Recently I upgrade the modem/router to Actiontec T1200H, and noticed that I have inbound port 4nnnn,or 5nnnnn, or 6nnnnn forwarded to my Windows PC. If I deleted the port forwarding, it will come back immediately. Norton says I have no virus, but thi...

SC by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fantasy sports network hd

Can't believe this garbage channel was added 921.Telus sure reads the ideas thread what people WANT. Only reason this channel is even on is because it's fight networks other dumb channel! (Cancon)Who's going to watch let alone pay for this failure ch...

Friendliest neighbours