cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited internet home solutions Removed

Mam
Organizer
Telus when updating home security the agent took away my other services. Ie. Internet. Optic TV and landline. After 4 phonecalls I have a 4th contract. The intent. Keep as is. But. The infamous wisdom of last agent removed unlimited internet. I now have a cap of 1000gb. How imperative to have unlimited vs 1000. The closest we've used is 800 in 3 years?
I would appreciate others views and feedback. Thank you
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for verifying! Actually looking at your account, you do have unlimited data on there. We also see the comment left by the agent yesterday in the morning stating just that. The unlimited data was removed in error, it's now been added back on, and you're good to go. It may SHOW 1000gb as that's just a system setting, but the unlimited data add-on is definitely locked in.

View solution in original post

Thank you so much. I appreciate you looking!

I must say this last situation has been confusing with many phone calls.

Yesterday I had extra time so called directly. Thus the 2 different forums. I had been a doubting Thomas as was told different things.

Again, thank you so much for following up.

Marie

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, and very much appreciate your patience with this!!

^ A-B

7 REPLIES 7

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there - I think it would be best if we simply add it, rather than leave you wondering and worrying about how much internet you've used. Please look for a message in your inbox from us

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there - I can bring your unlimited internet back. Can you please verify your account by following this link: https://smm.page.link/326jyibKzBdjoRMT8

Above link followed. Authenticated. Then said return for message. And cannot see where or how to reinstate unlimited. Please direct!

Account has been verified. Now what do I need to do?....

Marie

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for verifying! Actually looking at your account, you do have unlimited data on there. We also see the comment left by the agent yesterday in the morning stating just that. The unlimited data was removed in error, it's now been added back on, and you're good to go. It may SHOW 1000gb as that's just a system setting, but the unlimited data add-on is definitely locked in.

Thank you so much. I appreciate you looking!

I must say this last situation has been confusing with many phone calls.

Yesterday I had extra time so called directly. Thus the 2 different forums. I had been a doubting Thomas as was told different things.

Again, thank you so much for following up.

Marie

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, and very much appreciate your patience with this!!

^ A-B