Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Actiontec t3200m not working

My router is not working, the internet light is yellow and the wifi light is green. I have already tried restarting and resetting it, help!!

yongo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart Steering

Okay GuysYou're a wealth of knowledge so I'm asking again. I have 2 Wifi boosters running and I have the 2.4GHz Wifi on the Actiontec T3200M running with a different SSID so I can have a guest network. If I was to enable Smart Steering it says If Sma...

PL by Coach
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WWE online

Hi,Hope somebody can help me. We subscribe to WWE network for my son. He normally watches online. Was working with SHAW, but can't get it work with Telus. I'm on PureFibre and don't have email accounts, but they did give me one for free. When I try t...

PL by Coach
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre modem in basement should I power cycle?

Should I ever bother power cycling the fibre modem the way I do the router/modem? In the past anytime my internet slows down power cycling my routers/modem always fixed it. I am curious if it is worth adding the fibre modem to that habit? Thanks

Resolved! Telus Wifi Boost

So I installed two of the Telus wifi boosters that seem to work well, but they said I have to disable the 2.4Ghz network. It says that the it does dual band 2.4 and 5Ghz but I didn't bother having a 5Ghz guest network but I did have a 2.4Ghz guest ne...

PL by Coach
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone lost

phone is lost. is it possible to shut service off for the night

joshd by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet

No lights on actiontec v1000a and no internet as well, modem is plugged into a power source and i’ve factory reset and normally reset the modem, any solutions?

rphun by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos