Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

UPS for modem and router?

I've had it with losing my IP address every time the power goes out. A UPS will keep my connection alive (until the battery dies), but I'm wondering if I need to have both the modem and the router hooked up to the UPS, or just the modem, or just the ...

Lorin by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

listserv mail

I have subscribed to a listserv for many years. The mail is sent to the list members from [email protected] 10 days ago, the mail from the server stopped arriving. It is either being deleted automatically or ends up in webmail Junk folder...

DKS by Helpful Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need to keep DSL filters?

Greetings, My new location has fibre. I've accumulated several DSL filters over the years. Do I need to keep them? Can I recycle them? Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundled offer for home phone, TV and internet?

I currently have the above bundled services with Shaw. Am considering switching these over to Telus, but am wondering how the services for these are with Telus... and whether during COVID-19 if a change is even possible?

Jayde by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HIDING MY PHONE NUMBER

I USE STAR 67 FOR ONE SINGE CALL, BUT HOW CAN I KEEP THE STAR 67 ON FOR SEVERAL CALLS WITHOUT ENTERING IT EVERY TIME? PLEASE GIVE ME A SUGGESTION.THANK YOU,OLD LOU

oldlou by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving the Computers

Greetings smart folk! I would like to move my computers to another room, but I'm seeing something different than I've seen before. The computers are on ethernet. There are two lines, like telephone lines, that go into a receptacle on the wall. I can ...

Contact customer service

Can anyone tell me if they know why I am unable to reach Telus canada customer service by phone? I’ve been trying for days to contact Re a technical issue

LIs by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's the best way to report a WAN routing issue?

Hi, I'm unable to access a singular IPv4 address, what's the best way to get support for this? The issue appears to be with the Telus WAN routing for this singular IP address (107.180.4.46). I've confirmed I'm able to access the IP using other servic...

Telus routing.PNG
nickmcski by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home internet overage charges not applied to April bill

https://www.telus.com/en/about/covid-19-updates According to Telus, home internet overage charges will be waived till June 30 but the overage charges are still coming up on my bill summary. On my March bill, my overage charges were still listed but a...

vn19 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours