Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Smart Hub Pairing with Router

Is it possible to wirelessly pair my Netgear router with my Telus Smart Hub? I don't want to have to run an ethernet cable from my router to the Smart Hub.

Resolved! Add another router to my Nokia Fiber modem

Anyone know if I can attach another router to the Data 2 output on my Nokia Fiber modem? I have seen an answer to the extra router question that suggests a Gigabit switch between the ONT and the 2 routers but it would be simpler to use the Data 2 por...

mg3 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can i sign up now and upgrade to fibre later?

Currently have shaw as I was misinformed when I bought the house that Telus dont provide service.I can get internet 50 but recently it has been suggested to me that my area of the NE of Calgary will be upgraded to fibre .If i were to sign up to a two...

Laoch by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t connect to some devices

Hi, so a few days ago some of my devices can’t connect to the internet. My TV, PS4 and my printer all can’t connect to the internet. They are connected to the wifi but the internet doesn’t work. However, my internet is working fine on my phone and la...

Zia24 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M constantly disconnects from network...

Hi, Wondering if anyone else is having issues with their fibre optic internet service? My modem constantly disconnects from the telus network and both Internet and TV services are affected by this. It's really frustrating now more than ever as I have...

B3n by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Overage Charge on bill

I'm still being charged an internet overage charge. I thought Telus wasn't going to charge for these; how do I get this charge removed from my bill?

MR2 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours