Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Solutions to getting the best speed possible

Hey guys, So I have OF 1 GB internet using a T3200. my house is a singular floor and is a very deep design. The wifi signal is great throughout the house, but unfortunately, too many devices are connected to it via WIFI. There are a total of 6 smartp...

Resolved! smart ring

Does anyone know how to change the ring for our smart ring service? Before we changed to the fibre optic service, our smart ring had a double ring. Now it's the same ring as the main line, which is annoying. I can't find any instructions on this pret...

Wi-Fi Extender Intermittently Drops ?

I just opened up my Telus accounts after moving into a new apartment with Telus quick-connect installed. Stupidly, the wi-fi modem is installed near our apartment entrance within a closet separated from our living room by concrete walls and resulted ...

Resolved! Phone outage In Sherwood Park

This morning, we did not have phone service to our address in Sherwood Park. It is still the same now at 3:42pm. We did the unplug/plug in. Still the same. Is there an outage in Sherwood Park for phone?

DavieSM by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi working but ethernet not

For the past year I've had my PC connected to the our T3200M router with no issues. Last night I was in a discord call and at about 8pm I was disconnected from it. I thought it was just a discord issue, but upon trying to access the internet through ...

ponder by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

1Gb service with T3200m and WEB6000q extenders?

I’m currently on a 2 year promo that is about to roll over to the “expensive” 2nd year and will be calling TELUS to negotiate a new deal. I have a 300Mb/s service on T3200m and 3 WEB6000q extenders and 3 Optik TV boxes. I have an extensive array of W...

Orange light on modem

Hi there, there is an orange light on the internet part of my wifi modem, the wifi light is green.I’ve rebooted and even reset my modem and my internet is still not working.I’ve been on hold with support for an hour now with no luck of even hearing s...

Millzy by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours