Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Matching shaw speed?

I currently am a shaw customer looking to switch. Right now I believe I have shaw 150 or 300. Either way my games never have issues or streaming movies and stuff are never freezing but there prices are going up. Telus says they cant match the speed t...

Panthers by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost wifi and 2.4 ghz devices

Hi, I have just setup the Boost wifi, they are working good for the most part. here is my network setup:actiontec t2200H router modem.boost in the basement connected to the action tech routerboost on the main floor. which i also connected to an avail...

onovtec by Neighbour
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Periodic internet and TV signal drops

Recently moved and I was lucky enough to get fiber in the location. I noticed that once every two hours my wifi, internet and TV signal would drop for 10-20 seconds. It seems to be happening once an hour now. I can be recording something at 2am and w...

Does enabling a guest network affect wifi range?

I enabled a guest network on the 2.4 Ghz band some time ago, but I find I don't really use it much. It seems like when guest mode is enabled, it broadcasts separate SSIDs on the same channel. Will the fact that there are separate SSIDs on the same ch...

Notre2 by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Boost Wifi vs other mesh systems

The Telus Boost Wifi page compares the Telus system against some other mesh networks from popular vendors. Is Telus Boost Wifi a rebranding of some popular mesh system, or is it completely unique to Telus?

Notre2 by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Telus Boost Wifi replace existing Telus router & modem?

Hi, Would Telus Boost Wifi replace my existing Telus router/modem (T3200M) or does it work together with it? Could Telus Boost Wifi take over all the routing and wifi functionality of the traditional router/modem; presumably there's some way to turn ...

Notre2 by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Battery Backup Beeping

Hi guys,We had a power outage last night. When the power came on, the battery backup was beeping and the “alarm silence” button was not doing anything. Does anyone know how to stop the beeping? Please don’t tell me the battery is dead. They replaced ...

Resolved! Home internet

When will they Finish installing fibre optics in turner valley? We are waiting!

Internet drops after an hour and need to power cycle

I just got my fiber and the ont is connected to à modem that is in bridge mode the router loses internet every so often and i need to power cycle the router to get internet. Same thing happens if i directly connect the router to the ont.

Faiqh by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos