Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

How do u program a remote to work on a different receiver?

We lost the main remote so now we are trying to use the remote from the other room but it doesn't work on the main receiver. It's a 5.1 IR and the receiver is a 9400T. Satelite not Optik. Thanks

jsb247 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sound cuts out intermittently on CIS430 PVR

As the title says, the sound cuts off intermittently when I'm watching TV. It usually only happens when I've been watching TV for a few hours. When I change the channel, the sound returns. The PVR is about 4 1/2 years old, and I suspect it's a hardwa...

TELUS tv ever going to get WWE Network on demand coverage?

Is telus TV ever going to get WWE network the on demand coverage? I feel telus satellite tv customers are left out on the online on demand coverage. I keep not getting a straight answer from them when i call. I pay for the network and i pay the exact...

albertanj by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR recording glitches..

I have two questions about Telus Satellite TV PVR1.On the schedule for PVR events schedule there will be a little green clock that has a number 1 or 2 beside it. What does the number represent?2.Sometimes when I have a PVR recording set, the PVR will...

baymnn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: lost signal on our optic TV! Can anyone help?

i get the same problem with telus 25, chatted online with telus and the restored my t1200 to original settingIs this speed for in the middle of the day good?When is telus going to bring fibre optic to surrey, bc, my line out side my street is been la...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

optik tv signal lost

every morning around 11:00 we lose tv signal it has been happening for about 5 days now and lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes, signal comes on and off, then the rest of the day and evening is fine, in the Kelowna area.

Glenn by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On the go app

Really need to know why on the go is not permitted to be used on a rooted device.

hawki by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik on the Go

Will watching shows on my tablet with Optik on the Go using wifi still affect the internet download limit? I just signed up with Telus. I think there is a 100mb limit for internet. I am concerned that if I watch too much tv or listen to too much musi...

Siena by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love optic

Man everyday if find something new on my optic,today I found the multi-view on my optic and love it because I can watch the bluejays,the flames and the Edmonton oilers at the same time,this is great I wish i found this earlier because I could have wa...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV feedback

The biggest issue I have is with the remote. If you don't have every movement down you need to start at the beginning...aalso there is no reminder feature, when a show is going to be on that you want to see its a great feature with Shaw.

bradsteff by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos