Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

optik tv signal lost

every morning around 11:00 we lose tv signal it has been happening for about 5 days now and lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes, signal comes on and off, then the rest of the day and evening is fine, in the Kelowna area.

Glenn by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On the go app

Really need to know why on the go is not permitted to be used on a rooted device.

hawki by Friendly Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik on the Go

Will watching shows on my tablet with Optik on the Go using wifi still affect the internet download limit? I just signed up with Telus. I think there is a 100mb limit for internet. I am concerned that if I watch too much tv or listen to too much musi...

Siena by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love optic

Man everyday if find something new on my optic,today I found the multi-view on my optic and love it because I can watch the bluejays,the flames and the Edmonton oilers at the same time,this is great I wish i found this earlier because I could have wa...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV feedback

The biggest issue I have is with the remote. If you don't have every movement down you need to start at the beginning...aalso there is no reminder feature, when a show is going to be on that you want to see its a great feature with Shaw.

bradsteff by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney junior and treehouse streaming

Shaw offeres a disney junior and treehouse app for streaming, I was wondering if telus offers anything like that?

DJPOOP by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

French channels

What happened to Channel V, RDS2 and TVA Sports 2? They were listed on the Optik guide and now those channels "disappeared" what's up?

abc123 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture's??

I want to show my speed test @ 8:00pm with my tv streaming 4k Netflix and I am still getting 93.56mbps(download speed) and 18.86mbps (upload speed)..That's dam good internet, wish I could show the picture,but still doesn't let me...

Pictures

Still don't no how to post pictures...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos