Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Optik TV App => Watch recordings?

OK.... from my iPad, I can see my listed recordings. However, I can't get them to play the recordings once I have the episode selected on the app. Am I doing this wrong?From the Guide, I see a "Watch Now" button. But nothing for recordings.

xl by CPU Alum
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! closed caption optik not working

Closed caption worked great for the first three weeks. Suddenly it stopped.Have unplugged the boxes to reset. No difference.Not the TV. I get closed caption with the OTA ATSC antenna.

xl by CPU Alum
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV availability in 60A ave and 148 St, Surrey

Hi There, I have moved to 60 A Ave and 148 St in Surrey, BC for more than 3 years. Just two blocks away, Optik TC is available, but not available in my area. Will Telus make it available in out area? Or that will never happen? Everyday Telus is promo...

60a148st by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV and Internet having hiccups

I'm having issue with both my internet and TV. This all started happening Sunday morning.My internet often cuts out for 4-5 seconds then restores itself, and my TV (all channels) is skipping frames which makes it unviewable. I live in Burnaby, BC, th...

Artillery by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T.V remote programing

I have a Electron T.V and a slim remote and I can't get it to program to my T.V.

chace by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Telus Optik available in Prince Rupert, BC?

I'm a current Optik user in Kamloops considering a move to Prince Rupert and I see that the primary carrier in Prince Rupert is CityWest. I'm curious if Optik is also available.

Charrion by Connector
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to Optix TV while out of the country

We spend time in the winter out of the country, yet continue to pay for TV, Internet and home phone costs. It would be good to have TV access when away....without any Data Roaming charges. We pay for the service, I'd like to be able to use it in Mexi...

MsBizz by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! JVC TV

cant get my optik slimline remote to program my jvc it works on my toshiba fine

RulyMomma by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik Slim Remote

It would seem TELUS has taken a step backward with their TV remote. I recently added a second TV to my home and the technician provided me with a replacement remote for my original a the same time as I had the old model and it's volume control was ge...