Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optic tv

Does anyone get 5hd streams yet???

under app Call display on my optik tv

I enabled call display in the application section on my optik tv but it did not work. What am I missing?

Donnal by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 6030 with onthego.telus.com

I have a surface pro 3 i would like to access your onthego.telus.com site but when i try to click on a channel in the live TV i get error 10000|6030 , my research online points to this being a server side issue, see here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/play...

Craig1 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can we get "Frame" channel that Shaw has ???

Shaw Cable has a channel called "Frame" which show a series of rotating pictures while playing one of the Stingray music channels. So much better when you want background music & don't want to look at an album cover or a black screen. Does Telus have...

Resolved! used telus Pvr

I am looking at buying a used telus Pvr, how can I tell if it is one someone purchased, or if it is a rental someone didn't return and is trying to sell?

Icemaid by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does CraveTV count towards data usage?

If we sign up for Crave TV, does viewing count towards our data consumption or is it considered TV viewing, like a specialty channel?

bbyluv76 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please ADD "ACTION HD" to the Satellite TV channels

I submitted an E-Mail request through customer service about this.....but was told I had to go HERE to do this....because customer service could not do ANYTHING about it.....since all the channels are from "BELL"So...here I am requesting that the "AC...

Can Optik TV get a signal from Netgear wireless extender?

I'm trying to use a Netgear WiFi range extender to convert the wireless signal from my Telus modem to ethernet to plug into my Optik TV HD Box. Is there a way to do this, and assuming I need to setup my extender with a static IP, what would my IP, su...

dsr69 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is NHL Network ending in June?

http://puu.sh/i4nT4/6061f3ede7.pngI saw this on my bill today. Why is TELUS going to stop including NHL Network? It's a good hockey channel. What's up with this?