Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! On demand movies

Would like to know why telus on demand movies are so expensive comparared to there competition? I am shop elsewhere for movies and with smart TV the internet is full on movies you can rent and cheaper. Telus get with it and reward your loyal customer...

Resolved! TELUS SATELLITE

For the past couple of months we have been experiencing a random loss of channels in the 600 series. We will get an error message saying to stand by while satellite loads if problem persists to hold the power button on the PVR for 10 secs. We have tr...

MavTV channel

I would like to find out if MavTV will be available in Canada. I know a number of people that would love that channel as it has a great motorsport programing, as Speed has now fallen to the Fox fools Please let me know.

romeawde by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Input selection - HDMi 2

Slimline remote - LG TV (free)Remote operates the LG TV properly. Code 15 was accepted.When I go to select HDMI 2 (for AppleTV)Mode - TV -InputIt doesn't switch to HDMI 2. - a settings menu comes up on the bottom of the TV screen.Any fix ? Thx

Fubar by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! anyone else's LG TV break within the first month

I'm so frustrated right now. Ordered the package from Telus that included the LG TV. It broke within 4 weeks of receiving it. A week earlier, and Telus would've replaced it. The process to work with LG is a **bleep** nightmare. We'll probably be with...

anyone else's LG TV break within the first month?

I'm so frustrated right now. Ordered the package from Telus that included the LG TV. It broke within 4 weeks of receiving it. A week earlier, and Telus would've replaced it. The process to work with LG is a **bleep** nightmare. We'll probably be with...

Remote not powering on rca tv

How can I get my slimline remote to power ON my rca tube tv? It changes channels and turns the tv off but won't turn it on...

msordal by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! slimline remot wont power ON the tv

My slimline remote works to change channels etc and power off my rca tube tv but it won't turn ON the tv. How can I fix this??

msordal by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

free ipad with Optik TV and Internet 3yr contract

Hi, So I just signed up for the 3year contract for Optik TV and Internet service, and chose to receive the free ipad. I was told that it takes 4-6 weeks to ship the ipad once the installation is complete. Anyone have any idea why it takes so long? If...

gmg74 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need additional HDMI input...

I am trying to hook up an RCA Streaming Media box to my Sony Bravia TV...the TV only has one HDMI input that is being used by my Telus Optik box. Does anyone know if you can use an HDMI splitter? Any other suggestions?

rossi by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos