Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 178 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! 4K HDR Channels

If I have the package that includes the HD channel (e.g. Nature and he Sports channels) do I have to pay extra for the 4K channel?

Minky by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV App

I have recently logged on to my Optik TV App and although I see my Recordings, I am unable to play them. Is there something I am doing wrong? I can got through the guide and see any channel i am subscribed to no problem. I also get this message about...

Resolved! Crave app and website not letting me login with TELUS account

Our crave app on our phones and the Crave website won’t let us login in any longer. It keeps saying our Optik TV username or password is incorrect but it’s not. I can login to optik TV with my username and password no problem, but not Crave while usi...

Eppic by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! The remote control is too difficult to use for my elderly parents. Help!

Hello,My elderly parents have Telus OptikTV with a "slimline" remote control. They are constantly calling me to "fix the TV" because the remote control is too complicated and difficult for them.They do not understand the concept of the "Mode" button....

hstraf by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyway to add a series to your wishlist?

We're watching a series On Demand, we can add individual episodes to the "wish list" but isn't there a way to add the series instead? If you forget to let the next episode begin and click the heart it's not easy to find it again. |gotta be a way..?Yo...

Resolved! Wireless box constantly initializing

I had a very quick power flicker earlier this evening and since then my wireless box is not responding. Have rebooted, left unplugged, comes back on with the green dot and 1 line with the LINK light flashing, green power light on. the main box is con...

sammysjeep by Helpful Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stuttering?

We have 3 TV's 2 with VIP5602W boxes and one with a VIP5662W ... One of the TV's with the VIP5602w boxes has an issue playing back recorded content, it Stutters / Stalls... watching live TV is not an issue............. I have rebooted it many times w...

Gk777 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange sound - reset/high pitched squeak

I have Telus internet, Optik TV and home phone.When I am watching TV, there is an intermittent strange sound occurring among the boxes. It seems to occur when the PVR is recording, and sounds like a system reset accompanied by a high pitched squeak. ...

PSanders by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours