Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Why does my TV automatically shut off?

If I happen to be watching TV after midnight, the screen turns black at exactly 12:09am. The remote won't work for a few minutes, eventually it tells me to enter my parental code to get back to my recording that I have been watching. Any ideas? Thank...

camrose by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need tv guide back

How to get tv guide back channels I'm subscribed to says I'm not tried resetting and unplugging still nothing. Is there more involved to reset it

Coops by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR won't delete show.

Our PVR won't delete a show when we attempt to. When we try to delete it, it merely says that it cannot delete it since another box may be displaying the show, although none of the other boxes are viewing the show. We have tried to delete the show on...

KrystenH by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is the optik cable box so hard to turn on and get going?

Everyone I turn on my TV it's like a 5 minute fight with the Optik box to get it to work, keeps saying initializing then goes black and it says no input? Since day one of switching to telus I've had to fight with this box.

When is Optik TV going to add more international channels?

When will Optik TV cater to other nationalities other than Chinese and Punjabi? Lacking Spanish and Portuguese channels. Why does Telus lag in this category, when Bell and Rogers have tons of international channels available to their customers...

Fox Sports Racing

Fox Sports Racing It`s time telus offers this channel it is available in Canada ( rogers tv offers it as of Feb 2015 ) Thanks Mike

fastmikey by Just Moved In
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fiber optic internet issues

So we go fiber optic internet in our house, the first few weeks we had optimal service:high speeds of 50mbps, low latency n packot loss however now for bout a few weeks, we have been expirencing low speeds like sometimes less then 1mbps, with high pa...

Tara1920 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos