Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! HBO Go download

When will Telus support HBO Go downloads for viewing offline?

Resolved! TV bundle with just theme packs (i.e. don't need essentials)

Hi, Does anyone know if I can get the TV bundle with just my choices of theme packs? I rarely watch the channels on the essentials and would like to save a few $$$ by removing it from my bundle. Or if not to save $$$, at least replace it with channel...

xxmk by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixellation problems with 4K - incompatible with Apple?

I had fibre installed a couple of weekends ago and it's been problematic since day 2. I have the internet 150 package, with optic 4k TV. The problem is that initially, all channels (HD and SD) would pixelate briefly, with loss of sound, every 20s or ...

Resolved! Cable keeps cutting out

Any one have this issue? My optik cable boxes keep going into black screen after a minute or 2. I can watch pvr shows without an issue and go back to a cable channel and the same thing would happen. I have 3 boxes and they are all doing the same thin...

DM68 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv stuck on initializing

I had moved my Telus boxes and hooked them back up in new spot and now my tv is stuck on initializing. I am not sure if i have plugged the wires back in to right spots. Can anyone help me with a diagram of the wiring or something for help.

Netflix app not launching

The app won't work on two of the three boxes we have. I've upgraded my account for Netflix, rebooted the box, and tried launching it through the channel and app menu. It starts loading and returns to the app menu. I had no issues setting up the one b...

Resolved! Black slim remote

Hi, I can't seem to control the volume with my remote anymore . And I have no sound coming from my tv anymore?? Unless I use a app on the tv it self but when I have it on the tv channels I can't hear anything. Please help me out!

Moose1997 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change default settings on PVR series record

Everytime I try to change the settings on series record on the Optik TV PVR remote from "first run and rerun" to "first run only" the series record notation goes away and no recording is set up. This happens whether I try to do it at the first attemp...

e_canuck by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PVR is diabled

Getting a message that PVR is disabled. No changes to any of the connections and I have restarted the modem. Still says PVR is diabled. Need a new PVR?

kittypat by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos