Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Picture's??

I want to show my speed test @ 8:00pm with my tv streaming 4k Netflix and I am still getting 93.56mbps(download speed) and 18.86mbps (upload speed)..That's dam good internet, wish I could show the picture,but still doesn't let me...

Pictures

Still don't no how to post pictures...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is my PVR defective??

I am having problem watching recorded tv programs and also live tv.Periodically when I am watching a recorded program, and I fast forward or reverse or do something else on the remote, my tv screen will go grey with no picture, but the tv sound is st...

Rod by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus satellite??

Does telus satellite have as good of picture quality as optic!????And man I like crave TV, picture quality is amazing..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pictures??

How do you put pictures on your post's??? It won't let me!!!! 

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus with 2 TVs streaming 4k netflix

Still get 77.81download speed and 17.89upload speed @ 5 in the evening.I can't put the picture of the speedtest on to the screen for some reason???During the day I get 108mbps usually..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Standard definition channels

I don't no but my standard definition channels look really good quality, I've been watching hardcore pawn on action channel and it looks really good quality on my tv so I tried CTV channel 9101 (gotham)and look's really good to,I think optic tv has r...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange Restart on Optik, anyone seen this?

So I was watching a recorded program today, using my set top box (not the PVR). Part way through my show, the device suddenly cut out, and I lost my tv signal. A restart of my two boxes and the modem solved the issue, but was strange was, with the PV...

PBS Detroit please !

Came over to TELUS Optik about 3 years ago. My wife is a passionate quilter and disappointed that none of the TELUS PBS stations broadcasts ""Fons & Porter" Quilting shows as she used to watch with Shaw before OPTIK. Called Telus and got "call center...

tequa by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surround sound in Netflix app

When will the Netflix app support Dolby Digital 5.1?

D18 by Organizer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos